+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in March 2018

sherry143

Oct 14, 2015
Congratulations! which visa office did you apply in? Applied in New Delhi on Feb 20 and still waiting
hey i got the same msg saying passport has been couriere from visa application centre does it mean i got visa or wat.. plz anyone reply me finger cross

Apr 24, 2018
India
Category........
Thank you bryanna

I have mentioned clearly about the delivery with doctor letter and due date mentioned scan report...reasons for refusal are family ties travel history economic conditions. We applied again with all financial and assets documents. Mine is Business profile with good income. I don’t know what’s wrong with my application I’m so frustrated...

Apr 24, 2018
India
Category........
Hi bryanna

Can you help me out to get the info about my visitor visa? I could'nt check the status since I applied through consultant. I requested immigration thro consultan, for to be with my wife the time of baby birth, but could'nt go, now baby is born on 29th april. consultant asking me to give the birth certificate to update. Is this a real way of processing or he just dragging the time? I would be happy if they give at least one month visa.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi bryanna

Can you help me out to get the info about my visitor visa? I could'nt check the status since I applied through consultant. I requested immigration thro consultan, for to be with my wife the time of baby birth, but could'nt go,
IMO, you should not have mentioned your purpose of visit as wanting to be with your wife when your baby was born. This implies that your family ties to Canada would become stronger than those to your country of residence = You will overstay your visit = Lesser chances of a TRV approval.

Hopefully, you have included other stronger ties to your country of residence to overcome the Family Ties reason.

now baby is born on 29th april. consultant asking me to give the birth certificate to update. Is this a real way of processing or he just dragging the time? I would be happy if they give at least one month visa.
I don't recommend informing IRCC about your baby's birth for your TRV application. Your baby was born in Canada and will get Canadian citizenship. It would be necessary to inform IRCC if you had a PR application in progress