+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in April 2018 (India)

Shiningstars

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
The visa stamp bears issuing post ‘osc operations’ . I guess online applications are being processed at Ottawa where the operations are quicker then here in India. The promised timeline for Can+ is three to five days though response is much faster.

Well there is nothing guaranteed that online applications for TRV will processed in ottawa .

These applications are processed to the IMO which has low work load as per the knowledge from this forum

Reactions: gurinderjit kaur

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Thats good if the online applications are processed at ottawa because in india the VAC’s are receiving large number of visitor applications. One month before the processing time was 22 days and today it is 28.

But i heard that online applications can processed at anywhere in the world like where they get time
Yes anywhere is the world where they have resources available. It’s good that they do it as India missions are already flooded with aspiring visa seekers and many first time visitors whose applications are scrutinised more as they are first time travellers. Though there is always a first time for everyone, but that’s the way it is.

passion2227

Apr 3, 2011
TRV UPDATE
APPLIED 4th May Paper Based CHD
Passport Dispatched 8th June
Passport Received 11th June
Result REFUSED due to economical conditions

win_it

Jun 25, 2012
Hi everyone,
Can anyone help me out. I m a pr and i have kept my husband spousal sponsorship application just few days ago. I recently came to know I am pregnant. I live alone in canada and I want my husband to be with me in this situation. He had applied for visit visa before but it got rejected. What can we do so that he can get visit visa to canada in this situation. As I dont think I can live in this condition alone for long.

Should we wait for his application number and than apply for his visit visa with pregenancy results? whats the chance
Or should I apply right away with pregnancy result for his visit visa.

The only other option left is I travel to india when on mat leave and get baby born there, but than he/she wont get citizenship.

Please guide me in this process it will be really helpful. I am currently in difficult situation so. Thanks.
Search for information about TRP.
Your husband's TRV application will get rejected on technical ground because he is definitely a potential immigrant. Apply again but this time write a letter of explanation and mention your pregnancy and request a temporary resident permit till the time your husband's spousal spinsorshsp goes through. Mention about the separated family and ask for TRP on compassionate ground.

All the forms remain the same. Remember TRP is a discretion of officer but if you are able to convey your situation, they may grant it.

I am particularly aware of this working for infants born to pr parents.

Don't deliver the baby out of Canada ! Otherwise you will have to sponsor the baby and they would reject baby's trv as well same as your husband's case.

This information is my best opinion. Do more research before proceeding

PMMEYOURPIC

Jul 27, 2014
Thats good if the online applications are processed at ottawa because in india the VAC’s are receiving large number of visitor applications. One month before the processing time was 22 days and today it is 28.

But i heard that online applications can processed at anywhere in the world like where they get time
I applied online , it was processed in New Delhi. Although took total of around 26 days to get passport request.

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
I applied online , it was processed in New Delhi. Although took total of around 26 days to get passport request.
How do u know where the online applications are being processed? Like you said yours was processed at NDVO

PMMEYOURPIC

Jul 27, 2014
How do u know where the online applications are being processed? Like you said yours was processed at NDVO
I got an email from New Delhi office that they have received my application, all the correspondence after this email was from NDVO including an update that application is in process normally and then the passport request. I would say its pretty uncommon that an Indian application would be processed at Ottawa, may be few CAN+ cases.

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
Any property on your name ?
Thanks .. I live in India and my application for Can+ was processed in Ottawa. It was granted in less then twenty four hours. I had a previous travel to Canada and visa was still valid when I applied for a new one after I renewed my passport.