+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in April 2018 (India)

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by Nimma78, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Applied for Parent's visitor visa online on April 4th. :

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
    Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
    Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
    Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
    Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
    Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
    Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
    Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

2. then it looks like "inprogress" was when they see if you are eligible and "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" is when they start looking at your documents. Maybe

3. Earlier it was saying we are processing and now it has been changed to we are reviewing

4. Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
    Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
    Review of medical results : You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
    Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
    Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
    Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
    Background check : Not applicable.
    Final decision : Your application is in progress

5. Hello,

Applied for TRV online for my mom and sister on April 14th. I forgot to include some documents with the initial upload so I submitted them on April 19th.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
    Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
    Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
    Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.  Help - Review of additional documents
    Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.  Help - Interview
    Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.  Help - Biometrics
    Background check: Not applicable.
    Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Here's to hoping to a favorable decision. Good luck everyone!

6. applied trv for parents on april 5, waiting time was 15 days.... no news yet

7. Another week passed. April applicants still waiting.

8. I just received my PPR applied on 10th april(online)

9. Applied for my parents TRV on March 25th Online. Got the PPR now

10. Which iD does the email come from?

11. From which country did you apply?

12. so basically PPR comes as a new message in cic account ?

13. hi, any update?

14. Please share your timeline