+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in April 2018 (India)

raghubedi2004

Mar 2, 2016
I applied online for visitor visa for my parents on 8th April 2018.
Got the confirmation of application recieved the same day.
On 14th April, the status against "Review of eligibility" got updated to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.", and since then it is same status.

backupoption123

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
I applied online for visitor visa for my parents on 8th April 2018.
Got the confirmation of application recieved the same day.
On 14th April, the status against "Review of eligibility" got updated to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.", and since then it is same status.
does this mean they opened your file or its just what everyone gets on submission

rambo5

Apr 5, 2014
It says the same for me
review of eligibility in progress. we will msg you when we start reviewing your application.

How long would it take to start? I applied on 10th april online

ady sawhney

Jul 1, 2017
Does your status say

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results : You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Not applicable.
Final decision : Your application is in progress.

backupoption123

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results : You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Not applicable.
Final decision : Your application is in progress.
'

I have everything similar but "

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements