+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in April 2018 (India)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks Bryanna. Its gonna be a long wait before i can be with my husband. Almost 8-10 months.
If your husband meets RO, he can apply for a TRP instead which is sometimes issued on humanitarian grounds. He must mention in the cover letter that it will be emotionally difficult for your family to stay apart + you would like to return to Canada for your RO/start a new life as a family, etc

Reactions: win_it

Deepfw

Apr 12, 2016
My uncle-aunt's application info. I sent them invitation letter and helped them applying online.

What about your's?
My brother is in canada.he has done masters from canada.his convocation is in june.he invited me my mom and my wife for cAnada.my mom is principal applicant and we two are other teo applicants.we all are govt employees.shows the financial support of nearly 1lac canadian dollars

Reactions: D_K_T

D_K_T

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
My brother is in canada.he has done masters from canada.his convocation is in june.he invited me my mom and my wife for cAnada.my mom is principal applicant and we two are other teo applicants.we all are govt employees.shows the financial support of nearly 1lac canadian dollars
Your case is strong. Last year some of my friends sponsored there relatives from India to attend their convocation- they all got multiple entry visas.

Good luck:)