+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in 2019

ay.sohail

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
1. Have you traveled to the US before? NO 1st time. i am going in July for a week so i thought that i should take opportunity to visit Canada also coz its neighbor country

2. What is your purpose of visiting the US? tourism

3. Did you submit a detailed day-by-day plan with expense estimates for every aspect of your Canada and US visits? NO
Did you submit provisional hotel and flight bookings (not paid for)?yes i submitted ticket from Dubai to New York to Toronto to Dubai and hotel booking for Toronto.

4. What was the purpose of your visits to the other countries? Typically for how long did you stay on each visit? UK- 10 days- sports and tourism- UK 3 days Tourism-France 2 days Switzerland 1 day Germany 3 days Tourism- Turkey 5 days Tourism-Oman 2 days Tourism- KSA 4 days

5. Does your family live with you in the UAE? No they live in Pakistan as my kids are studding there

i am thinking to re apply- i need your advise.also please guide me about my rejection reasons. how can i show my family ties also my employment situation? i am working in this company from 8 years i attached emplacement letter stating that i am working with the company form 8 years also i mentioned my approved leave days on it. should i attached my work permit contract which is unlimited and gets renewed automatically after every 2 years, also should i write a covering letter ? stating the purpose of the trip? should i attached hotel booking for USA hotel as well?
Dear bryanna I am looking forward to have a advise from you today as I m planing to reapply today also please let me know about the point of my current employment situation? Is it because that in the application form I have mention the from to till date as the date of my application submission date coz I have to write a date there? Example from 09/07/2012 to 04/04/2019 but I am currently working in the same company . I have to write a till date for the sake of fill the cells please advise

nisark

May 1, 2019
Hi, I am having same situation and our profile is almost matching and my visa also get refused based. I am also living in Dubai and I have some suggestions and send me your whats-app no so we can discuss further. You can send me your contact information to my email ID. nisarskt_10@yahoo.com