+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV application of not immediate family

MOHAMAD11

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
Hi everyone
Any one got results of his/her TRV application? As far as I know CIC only processing the immediate family member application due to COVID 19. Please share your timeline if you got result for your TRV application and you are not an immediate family of Canadian.

Alireza1234

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
No. I applied in April 2020 to attended a competition. I didn’t need to do biometrics so my online application sent to IRCC in April itself but since April there is nothing change. Just got an email regarding receiving of my TRV application, and biometrics confirmation. Waiting for the results and the competition postponed to August 2021, and I sent them my new invitation.
Btw anyone know if I should send them new documents such as bank statement or booking as it’s almost 10 months since I submitted all online.

Camus182

Jan 16, 2021
Hi everyone
Any one got results of his/her TRV application? As far as I know CIC only processing the immediate family member application due to COVID 19. Please share your timeline if you got result for your TRV application and you are not an immediate family of Canadian.
hi i already made a post about this topic here https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/visitor-visa-for-non-essential-travel-please-post-your-timeline-here-2021.718228/