+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Abu Dhabi office

ajkmasoh

May 17, 2022
do they not work or something? also contacting them is absolutely useless
did you reapply through iirc portal or gckey. its been 10 months since i applied and got no response. its so frustrating. i am thinking of reapplying but if they are taking time to answer the reapplications too the whole process seems useless

Luqmanbrain

May 19, 2022
did you reapply through iirc portal or gckey. its been 10 months since i applied and got no response. its so frustrating. i am thinking of reapplying but if they are taking time to answer the reapplications too the whole process seems useless
I am waiting for 18 months, my whole situation is changed now. No idea what to do. Canadian Lawyer advises to keep waiting until ircc respond? Another Canadian Lawyer advised reapplying.... Now stuck between Lawyers....

umairmahadi17

May 1, 2017
Any one applied being PR holder for TRV for their non PR dependent Minor child recently? if yes please share the expereince and time line

ajkmasoh

May 17, 2022
I am waiting for 18 months, my whole situation is changed now. No idea what to do. Canadian Lawyer advises to keep waiting until ircc respond? Another Canadian Lawyer advised reapplying.... Now stuck between Lawyers....
did you apply for visit visa or something else?
their website says not to try to speed up the process by submitting multiple applications...that's why i have changed my mind about reapplying

Yerbamate1221

May 19, 2022
Left Canada with valid study and work permit but expired TRV. Applied to renew TRV from Kuwait (Visa processing in Abu Dhabi Office) and my application was submitted May 8th, 2022. Still waiting. They already have my biometrics and everything from my first visa. Anyone have any idea how long it usually takes?

kamran89

Feb 3, 2022
Applied using GC key in Jan, got refusal letter as they stated “ not sure if I would leave the country and didn’t have ties or travel history. Reapplied using the new portal in Feb. and as the processing time shows 42 days my application is just on reviewing and has passed 105 days. Send couple of web forms and they just said it’s in process. And will send a message when it’s reviewed.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Applied using GC key in Jan, got refusal letter as they stated “ not sure if I would leave the country and didn’t have ties or travel history. Reapplied using the new portal in Feb. and as the processing time shows 42 days my application is just on reviewing and has passed 105 days. Send couple of web forms and they just said it’s in process. And will send a message when it’s reviewed.
Did you address the reasons for refusal or order GCMS to see the full notes before reapplying?

Luqmanbrain

May 19, 2022
did you apply for visit visa or something else?
their website says not to try to speed up the process by submitting multiple applications...that's why i have changed my mind about reapplying
I applied for TRV along with my family. I am hoping that the IRCC officer would ask to resubmit all the documents as time lapsed more than a year and my current situation is changed as expected. Any advice? I have checked the time limit for TRV from UAE, it shows 45 days however, It also shows a message that IRCC is focusing to sort out the backlog of the applications. And I am hoping that they will process it soon.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
i aplied on gc key may 2021 and applied on new portal february 2022.... the fact the gc key application is still active means they havent looked at the new one