+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Abu Dhabi office

Mal2002

Aug 24, 2020
My timeline for self and two dependents is slightly unusual.
Applied on July 10, 2020.
PPR received on February 20, 2023
Two Passports submitted on February 23, 2023
Received with TRV Visa stamps on February 28, 2023

Now the third one, which happened to be my son had his passport expiring soon. Hence I decided to extend his passport and submit later which got stretched beyond the 30 days time limit from PPR letter. I raised a web form explaining the situation and promptly got another PPR for him dated April 06, 2023. Original new passport, along with old one, submitted on April 07th and still waiting.
When my son applied in 2020, he was not required to give bio metrics, as he was less than 14. Now he is going to be 17 and does it have any bearing to the delay in getting the Passport back with Visa? In our case it just took five days.
Has any one in this forum submitted their Passport for TRV after April 07 and received it back already?
Thanks

Osama10abdo

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
I applied from UAE. I checked my application on tracker it showing visa documents number and expiry date there but yet didn’t get any response from IRCC. And how long it will take to get PPR?
Did you got Final decision or not yet ?

DRIS mertin

Star Member
Sep 8, 2022
Qatar
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
hello dear , please i want info regarding that :
in the ircc tracker : it is showing that my biometric are completed and the eligibilty also completed , the backround verification is in progress
but in the IRCC portal : biometric are done but still didnt received the BVL (correspand letter ) and regarding the eligibily :We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
my question is : why in the ircc tracker the eligibility is completed and not in the ircc portal
and why in the ircc tracker the biometric is completed but still not received the bvl in the ircc portal

is there difference of timing between them

Osama10abdo

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
hello dear , please i want info regarding that :
in the ircc tracker : it is showing that my biometric are completed and the eligibilty also completed , the backround verification is in progress
but in the IRCC portal : biometric are done but still didnt received the BVL (correspand letter ) and regarding the eligibily :We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
my question is : why in the ircc tracker the eligibility is completed and not in the ircc portal
and why in the ircc tracker the biometric is completed but still not received the bvl in the ircc portal

is there difference of timing between them
Did you got visa document number and expiry date at tracker ?

DRIS mertin

Star Member
Sep 8, 2022
Qatar
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Did you got visa document number and expiry date at tracker ?
no Background verification still in progress (blue ) except bio and eligibility are completed (green )
still didnt received
my timelines
submitted from qatar on november 2022
biometric on january 2023
what about you

Osama10abdo

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
no Background verification still in progress (blue ) except bio and eligibility are completed (green )
still didnt received
my timelines
submitted from qatar on november 2022
biometric on january 2023
what about you
For me also from qatar but applied on june 22 and got BVL 13 april 23 also i got visa document number and expiry date on tracker

Reactions: DRIS mertin

DRIS mertin

Star Member
Sep 8, 2022
Qatar
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
For me also from qatar but applied on june 22 and got BVL 13 april 23 also i got visa document number and expiry date on tracker
Congratulations , CGkey or IRCC portal ? and the ircc tracker you the backround are completed (green ??

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Did anyone get final decision for TRV from the Abu Dhabi office?. If so, please post your timeline here.