TRV 2018 online. share your timeline Philippines

Coconutmom

Oct 10, 2018
I applied oct 10.. waiting for result..
Hi We already got a response. Timeline as follows:

October 1: Submission of application
October 2: Confirmation of submission/marked as read

October 23: Passport Request
October 24: Submission of passport (paid for courier)
October 26: Delivered

First application: 6mos single entry (June-Dec 2018)
Second/recent application: 3years multiple entry

Reactions: Daxdaxbaby

Coconutmom

Oct 10, 2018
hi!
that's a relief.. at least na follow talaga ung processing time! Congrats! I'm waiting for my mom's.. i
Hi message me please also please for ur requirements when u applied for
Visa to canada. I got refused last 2016 ang want to apply again this year
First application was 2012 i got 3yrs multiple entry. Travelled in the following countries:

- hongkong, singapore, australia (2 times), USA (2 times), canada, korea and japan.
- i reapplied last june again to canada and they gave me 10yrs multiple entry together with our nanny but was given 6mos single entry only (expiring on december).
- the nanny have travelled to hk, korea and japan. She was the recent applicant who i reapplied for canada since our trip was moved to next year (2019) but her visa will expire this year.

Timeline of the nanny:
Oct 1: submission of application
Oct 2: read
Oct 23: passport request
Oct 27: passport delivered

mcdadz

Oct 27, 2018
First application was 2012 i got 3yrs multiple entry. Travelled in the following countries:

- hongkong, singapore, australia (2 times), USA (2 times), canada, korea and japan.
- i reapplied last june again to canada and they gave me 10yrs multiple entry together with our nanny but was given 6mos single entry only (expiring on december).
- the nanny have travelled to hk, korea and japan. She was the recent applicant who i reapplied for canada since our trip was moved to next year (2019) but her visa will expire this year.

Timeline of the nanny:
Oct 1: submission of application
Oct 2: read
Oct 23: passport request
Oct 27: passport delivered
The reasons i got refused last time were:
Travel history(never been to other country yet... do we really need to have a travel history at least one?)
Current employment (at that time i wasnt working. But now. I work at LGu. I hope thats valid)
Purpose of visit( i guess i sent them wrong letter)

Coconutmom

Oct 10, 2018
The reasons i got refused last time were:
Travel history(never been to other country yet... do we really need to have a travel history at least one?)
Current employment (at that time i wasnt working. But now. I work at LGu. I hope thats valid)
Purpose of visit( i guess i sent them wrong letter)
Frequent travels will make your application stronger but i know people who travelled and applied for canadian visa as their first trip overseas who was also approved.

Employment will play an important role since they will base your capacity to travel vis a vis your bank account. Although like for my nanny, we sponsored her. So what you can do is fill up your bank account kr have somebody stable sponsor your trip.

For the purpose of visit, best to have a friend or a relative living there (as a PR or citizen) send you an invitation.

Best of luck!

mcdadz

Oct 27, 2018
Thanks for replying
I do know someone there but a friend and he has been helping for 5 years now. And since he suffered a head injury 15 years ago and his short term memory trigger sometimes so he is under observation lately. So he invited me over and will be the one to sponsor for everything. I also have all his details tho. I think it was my part that had been the reason i got refused. I just hope Theyll accept it even i work in LGU

pinkheart

Aug 7, 2013
Hi po!

I just wanna ask..nalito lang ako...
when u applied for a visa online..
. san ba manggaling decision i mean sang office don sa canada or dito sa manila..? or sa manila lang yung visa stamp?

thank you!

pinkheart

Aug 7, 2013
Ahh ok. Thats good. Yes pasa ka nlng ng webform. May iba na mabilis, meron din matagal. Depende ata sa VO.
Hi po!

. san ba manggaling decision i mean sang office don sa canada or dito sa manila..? or sa manila lang yung visa stamp?

thank you!

Coconutmom

Oct 10, 2018
Hi po!

thank you!
Not sure where the approving visa officers are based but stamping will be on the country where you applied into. Here in Manila it’s in Makati.

pinkheart

Aug 7, 2013
thanks for the reply!

today is her 15th day.. isip ko wait ko till next week eh... or shall i submit a follow up na?

mcdadz

Oct 27, 2018
Hi po!

thank you!
Last application ko po is 2016 thru agency sa Davao. 3 days lng tinagal nung application refused na agad. Nagkamali ako sa agency. Di kasi tlga tinutulungan applicants nla. Dito sa Manila ung decision po galing.