+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV 2018 online. share your timeline Philippines

Feb 25, 2019
When should I apply for a Canadian TRV visa for my boyfriend kung mageexpire na yung passport niya March 2020? We're planning on going to Canada this December and come back to the PH 1st week of January next year.

Winter2018

Feb 22, 2019
Ehh sabi di daw counted yung asian countries eh huhu pero may kilala naman ako hongkong lang napuntahan niya tapos approved sha until ma expire passport niya Ikaw? Ano travel history mo?
Aruy. Puro asian countries din ung akin. Buti ikaw maY US na.. Akin ay Dubai Abu dhabi vietnam cambodia thailand hongkong macau

bluelady

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
When should I apply for a Canadian TRV visa for my boyfriend kung mageexpire na yung passport niya March 2020? We're planning on going to Canada this December and come back to the PH 1st week of January next year.
1-2 months before sa date kung when niyo gusto mag travel

mhile

Feb 28, 2019
HelloI am planing to apply for a tourist visa together with my husband and 1yr old son. I will be the principal applicant. Where do I need to attach the requirements for my husband and our son like Bank statements, coe, travel history, valid & expired visas, etc? For the family members only the current passport and IMM5257 and 5645 were asked to be uploaded. Does that mean they don’t need any infos from my husband & son other than their passport? Thank you. Hope someone with an experience can help.