+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travelling to India without TRV

vishalkoradia.vk

Jan 17, 2018
My TRV (Inside Canada) timeline as of now:

Applied on Dec 21-2020
Passport Request on January 07-2021
Passport Sent on January 07-2021
Passport Delivered on January 11-2021 (Delayed due to Weekend)
Approve Status - Waiting
Return Tracker Activation - Waiting

Now waiting for the Approve status, stamped & return tracker to be activated.
Anyone knows or any idea how much time does it takes after the Passport gets delivered to Ottawa?? Any help wld be appreciated!

chutkij3

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
My TRV (Inside Canada) timeline as of now:

Applied on Dec 21-2020
Approve Status - Waiting
Return Tracker Activation - Waiting

Now waiting for the Approve status, stamped & return tracker to be activated.
Anyone knows or any idea how much time does it takes after the Passport gets delivered to Ottawa?? Any help wld be appreciated!
Hi, you got a very quick response for PPR. May I know on which basis you have applied? I mean under any emergency category?

vishalkoradia.vk

Jan 17, 2018
Hi, you got a very quick response for PPR. May I know on which basis you have applied? I mean under any emergency category?
No nothing like the emergency category, I have to go India next month urgently so just called IRCC & mailed CPC-Ottawa abt my situation. I didn't got any reply from CPC-Ottawa for that mail though so idk if its bc of that or the other way.

chutkij3

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
No nothing like the emergency category, I have to go India next month urgently so just called IRCC & mailed CPC-Ottawa abt my situation. I didn't got any reply from CPC-Ottawa for that mail though so idk if its bc of that or the other way.
Thanks for the reply!! Please update your status if you hear anything from cic.

chutkij3

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hello Guys,
I have applied for TRV for my work permit on November-10th but I didn't get any passport request yet. I have to go to India on an urgent basis. So what should I do in this case. Can I travel without transit visa and apply for TRV from India before travelling to Canada.
Any update?

chutkij3

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
I have applied for TRV on Dec 09 2020. Today I got an update saying " we have received your application" and status changed to submitted. Also got a pdf file in which it is mentioned we will contact you if we need any further information do not send the passport until you get the request.

What does this mean. Did anyone received any similar kind of update and how much time it will take for PPR after this message.

chutkij3

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Greetings of the day readers,

I really thank you for your time for reading my post. I need your help suggestions and any information possible that help me in the situation, I have recently submitted my TRV application on December 9, 2020 online in Canada application and since then I am waiting for update from CIC on my TRV application. And now I am in emergency and I required to travel SRILANKA I don’t have a valid travel document TRV on my passport however I got my work permit recently which is valid until November 2021 as I am waiting for my passport request for TRV I am looking to check possibilities that if I can travel to Srilanka and once I get the request can I submit MY passport to Srilankan Canadian embassy OR VFS office for TRV stamping.

Little bit about me I am Indian citizen currently in Canada on the work permit and I have applied my TRVon December 9, 2020 and waiting for TRV sticker , As well I need to travel to Srilanka for emergency reason can I travel there ( Srilanka. ). and is there any possibility that I can submit my passport for TRV request while I am in Srilanka for TRV STICKER

if anybody had any situation similar to this please share your experience thank you
if you need any further information about this post please to send me a message I will get back to you as soon as possible
my humble request to all seniors and mentors to help me

Thank you for your all response in advance I really appreciate it.

vishalkoradia.vk

Jan 17, 2018
Quick Update:
Any update?
My TRV (Inside Canada) timeline (Updated)

Applied on Dec 21-2020
Approve Status - January 20-2021
Return Tracker Activation - January 20-2021
Passport Received - January 21-2021

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Quick Update:

My TRV (Inside Canada) timeline (Updated)

Applied on Dec 21-2020
Approve Status - January 20-2021
Return Tracker Activation - January 20-2021
Passport Received - January 21-2021
Congrats!
Just, just be aware of restrictions for getting back into Canada.
Safe travels !

Reactions: vishalkoradia.vk

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hey! any idea what they ask at Port of entry on returning back to Canada?? Thankyou

Seen a few posts here and from what I understand, you need a reason to get back to Canada.
There have been stories of people not being allowed to board in their home countries unless they have authorization for essential travel.

vishalkoradia.vk

Jan 17, 2018
Seen a few posts here and from what I understand, you need a reason to get back to Canada.
There have been stories of people not being allowed to board in their home countries unless they have authorization for essential travel.
ohh! Okay I’m going for my brothers marriage & when return I still have a employment here!