+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts - SCDL (Symbiosis) - why are they Problematic?

Daisy.Brahpuria

Jan 12, 2017
I have sent my diploma to ICAS for evaluation. They take 4 months to evaluate, which will fall in the first week of Nov. I will update you once I get the results. I understand lot of people are eagerly waiting for the results.
I read in another thread that some one have sent his SCDL diploma to IQAS. They are only taking 45 days, though result is yet to come. Keep an eye on the below link. I believe that assessment result from IQAS is due shortly in the below thread and you might get an update.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/anyone-with-successful-educational-credential-assessment-eca-of-scdl.462228/page-4

Cheers
Max
Thanks Max. Please keep me posted on your evaluation. What degree from SCDL do u have?

Maxpandey

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
Dear Max,

Please let me know the procedure to get the transcripts for PGDBA (Finance Management) from scdl

best regards
Jaheer
Please go to SCDL website,
You will get a service request form which you need to fill, please fill the form
Write an application to the director SCDL pune requesting Transcripts
Get a DD for 300 rs in favour of the director, scdl payable at pune
you need to get the record request form from ICAS/WES/IQAS signed by SCDL. So if you have paid fee to any of these, please enclose a record request form along with above documents. This is a mandatory requirement from evaluation agencies.
Send all these to the address mentioned on website
You can call SCDL and track the status, number is on website
They will take 10-15 days to provide you the transcripts.
Either they can send it to your address, or they can courier this to canada, if you want. They charge 2400 rs for that.

Hope this helps

Max

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
Please go to SCDL website,
You will get a service request form which you need to fill, please fill the form
Write an application to the director SCDL pune requesting Transcripts
Get a DD for 300 rs in favour of the director, scdl payable at pune
you need to get the record request form from ICAS/WES/IQAS signed by SCDL. So if you have paid fee to any of these, please enclose a record request form along with above documents. This is a mandatory requirement from evaluation agencies.
Send all these to the address mentioned on website
You can call SCDL and track the status, number is on website
They will take 10-15 days to provide you the transcripts.
Either they can send it to your address, or they can courier this to canada, if you want. They charge 2400 rs for that.

Hope this helps

Max
hi max,

did u get ur eca for ur post graduate?

Maxpandey

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
Wes wont assess qualification from SCDL. They confirmed it. A forum member got the eca done from iqas for SCDL qualification.
I have not sent to WES. I have sent to ICAS, as they confirmed that if institute is recognized by DEB/ UGC, they will evaluate. As SCDL is approved by DEB. Hope they will evaluate,

amitl

Jan 26, 2018
Yups. It says Post bachelors Diploma after Graduation. Mode is Distance learning.
Hi Max and others on the forum.

Can you advise if the PGDBA from SCDL is recognized for express entry. I am getting mixed responses across different topics within this forum.

therefore anyone who has completed such evaluation and got a positive or a negative response in terms of credential evaluation can please share a snapshot of the response received also, which of the 6 approved ECA evaluators accepts and timelines.

Many Thanks.

SDE2814

Mar 3, 2018
Hi Members,

Would appreciate inputs on the following:

1. Has anyone got a positive evaluation for PGDBA (SCDL) from WES recently? I just had a check and it seems that “Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning” is now appearing under the Name of institution in the Add credentials section of WES.

2. I already have the transcripts from SCDL with me. In case I decide to go with IQAS, would they accept transcripts send directly to them rather than via the institution. Has anyone got a positive evaluation by sending the transcripts directly to IQAS?

Thanks!
SDE