+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from VTU

bhimboy3

Dec 17, 2018
Hi, yes VTU has option. You need to make the payment online or 1500 for courier charges along with transcript fee of 500 per copy. I recently did this and when I inquired about the time it takes they said 2 weeks to 4 weeks to send it to WES.
Has anyone recently done this and if anyone can share exactly how long it takes for documents to reach WES Canada ?
what option did you choose when making payment of 1500? please help

varunrao

Jun 16, 2018
Hello Bhim, you need to put 1500 in " Others " option while you make payment on VTU website. So your total amount would be total which includes 500 for Official transcript and 1500 in "Others " option.
If you personally go to Belgaum VTU office, it will be done in a single day and if you are doing it from other places then you need to courier the required documents to them along with the payment receipt of courier charges. As per the update, it looks like it would take upto 4 weeks for VTU to send your documents to WES from the date of you submitting the documents with VTU.

As per changed process, WES only accepts now the documents directly couriered from Universities. Luckily VTU does it and they send the courier through Indai Post - Speed Post services. Hope this helps.

Hi,

Few questions.

1. Did you verify ( or how did you verify) if VTU office had sent transcript by mentioning WES Reference Number on the envelope?

WES Reference No. _ _ _ _ _ _ _
World Education Services
Attention: Documentation Center
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

2. Did you send bachelors degree certificate separately in another envelope?

Jan 17, 2019
Hello Bhim, you need to put 1500 in " Others " option while you make payment on VTU website. So your total amount would be total which includes 500 for Official transcript and 1500 in "Others " option.
If you personally go to Belgaum VTU office, it will be done in a single day and if you are doing it from other places then you need to courier the required documents to them along with the payment receipt of courier charges. As per the update, it looks like it would take upto 4 weeks for VTU to send your documents to WES from the date of you submitting the documents with VTU.

As per changed process, WES only accepts now the documents directly couriered from Universities. Luckily VTU does it and they send the courier through Indai Post - Speed Post services. Hope this helps.
Hi Can you please be little more clear about this ?Did you mean separate payment for transcript and separate for International post?or chose other and transcript in the same payment option?
your answer would really help

varunrao

Jun 16, 2018
Hi Can you please be little more clear about this ?Did you mean separate payment for transcript and separate for International post?or chose other and transcript in the same payment option?
your answer would really help
Please find responses as below and hope it helps to clarify

[#1] : We dont get to know about this and they mentioned that it will take 3-4 weeks for our document to reach WES Canada. I believe VTU Admin office is very much ware of the process and document requirements as they will be doing it routinely. So no need to worry about reference number etc while you will have to worry much about the time duration by which your transcript would reach. They use Speed post services from IndiaPost and it usually takes about 10 days to reach Canada.

[#2] : You only need to submit application along with payment fees and WES filled/Signed form and rest of the things they take care. As per my understanding your Official transcript is the one WES looks for and not the degree certificate copies. Transcript will have the consolidated details of all your semisters I think and its issued after verifying your marks sheets and degree certitfcate.
How long did it take for VTU to send transcripts to WES Canada in your case? I had mailed my request to VTU on 2nd Jan 2019 and WES has not received transcripts yet. Any luck in following up with VTU on this without having any tracking number on this?

ruthphil

Jan 31, 2019
Hi,

I have already applied for transcript. When I was going through WES.org there is something called "Academic Records Request Form". Is this required to be filled or its just a formality to get transcript??

ypd_ken

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Academic Records Request Form is required which needs to be filled and attested by the registrar of the University. Though from the document list it doesn't seems like mandatory document, but you may once call them and check for better clarity.

Please refer to the WES process for required documents in your login, which need to be sent by University directly to them.

Jan 17, 2019
Hi All,
Its been 10 days that i have applied for my transcripts and have not received the confirmation msg from VTU ,i have been trying to help them but no one answers the call.please help me in this to check my application status,my courier has reached them on 22nd Jan

Jan 17, 2019
How long did it take for VTU to send transcripts to WES Canada in your case? I had mailed my request to VTU on 2nd Jan 2019 and WES has not received transcripts yet. Any luck in following up with VTU on this without having any tracking number on this?
I am also facing the same issue , did you receive any confirmation msg from vTU?

Vidya p k

Feb 4, 2019
Hi
I had mailed my request to vtu on DEC 12 it reached Canada . but my transcript was rejected saying that it was not directly sent by university although it was sent by VTU .
Can any one help me

ruthphil

Jan 31, 2019
Academic Records Request Form is required which needs to be filled and attested by the registrar of the University. Though from the document list it doesn't seems like mandatory document, but you may once call them and check for better clarity.

Please refer to the WES process for required documents in your login, which need to be sent by University directly to them.
What about the copy of provisional marks card.. will it be semt by my University? And do I need to pay to VTU for the documents that they will be sending to Canada?

ypd_ken

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
What about the copy of provisional marks card.. will it be semt by my University? And do I need to pay to VTU for the documents that they will be sending to Canada?
You need to submit a copy of degree certificate/provisional certificate, transcript request form and TRF form. University will send the documents after processing your request. Fees is 500 for Transcript and 1500 for courier charges.

Rahul V

Feb 4, 2019
Is there any clarity over sending of transcripts to wes/iqas directly by V. T. U.
I tried reaching them over email and call but it did not work out

The only option I see is to collect it from Belgaum and post it from their post office. Is there any other possibility that worked out for any one...?

Rahul V

Feb 4, 2019
You need to submit a copy of degree certificate/provisional certificate, transcript request form and TRF form. University will send the documents after processing your request. Fees is 500 for Transcript and 1500 for courier charges.
Plz confirm if this has been validated.
How much time would V. T. U take to send it directly in that case

ypd_ken

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Plz confirm if this has been validated.
How much time would V. T. U take to send it directly in that case
You need to personally go to Belgaum or authorize someone to submit the application on your behalf. Please read through earlier posts in this thread where the timelines have been discussed.