+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from VTU

syedzabi85

Jun 3, 2018
Hi folks,

I have requested for transcripts from VTU. I paid the fees online and filled application form, along with letter stating the purpose of transcript and briefly described about the sealed envelope with stamp & signature thing which was mentioned in WES website it has been send through speed post.It is confirmed by VTU registrar that my request has been received and they will work on my application soon..

Does anybody have any idea how long they will take to send the transcript to my mailing address?

Has anyone recently applied for transcript from VTU ? Please do share your experience

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi folks,

I have requested for transcripts from VTU. I paid the fees online and filled application form, along with letter stating the purpose of transcript and briefly described about the sealed envelope with stamp & signature thing which was mentioned in WES website it has been send through speed post.It is confirmed by VTU registrar that my request has been received and they will work on my application soon..

Does anybody have any idea how long they will take to send the transcript to my mailing address?

Has anyone recently applied for transcript from VTU ? Please do share your experience
What is the university name? Is that Virtual University from Pakistan?

syedzabi85

Jun 3, 2018
What is the university name? Is that Virtual University from Pakistan?
Hi Preet,

It is visvesvaraya technological university from Belgaum,Karnataka state..Provides regular engineering courses,any non-autonomous colleges comes under the umbrella of VTU

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi Preet,

It is visvesvaraya technological university from Belgaum,Karnataka state..Provides regular engineering courses,any non-autonomous colleges comes under the umbrella of VTU
Ok, keep checking with your university about the transcripts.

syedzabi85

Jun 3, 2018
Hi I got it from Bangalore VTU Office. Got the transcripts in a weeks time
Hi,

They are not accepting transcripts request anymore at bangalore office, asking applicants to send the transcript applications directly to main belgaum office:(

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018

syedzabi85

Jun 3, 2018
I just did it last week, I got my transcripts today. How come they have stopped it?
If you are in Bangalore, you can call this guy he is very helpful - Praveen (given in the link below)
https://www.quora.com/I-am-a-V-T-U-pass-out-How-can-I-get-my-transcripts-from-Bangalore
It's very strange..actually my sister went to bangalore offfice two weeks ago, I had authorized her to apply on my behalf because i'm not in india. However,they outrightly told her that they are not accepting any applications for transcripts and advice her either go to belgaum office or simply send the application along with payment receipt through speed post..

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
It's very strange..actually my sister went to bangalore offfice two weeks ago, I had authorized her to apply on my behalf because i'm not in india. However,they outrightly told her that they are not accepting any applications for transcripts and advice her either go to belgaum office or simply send the application along with payment receipt through speed post..
I'm based out of UK. Hence, I also sent a relative, but I got it done through the above contact to make the process simpler. My relative spoke to him, met him in person and gave the necessary documents. I got the transcripts posted to my home address in Bangalore.

blue_borna

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
They gave me within 2 days however it’s been 12 years and might not applicable by now. I got sealed transcripts while I left India and send that sealed copy with certificate to WES , they have accepted without any issue.

syedzabi85

Jun 3, 2018
I'm based out of UK. Hence, I also sent a relative, but I got it done through the above contact to make the process simpler. My relative spoke to him, met him in person and gave the necessary documents. I got the transcripts posted to my home address in Bangalore.
I'm glad that you got your transcripts from bangalore itself but i'm flabbergasted after knowing from you that VTU bangalore office has deny their transcript services to the immediate relative of their alumni. Nevertheless I have to follow up with the belgaum office..fingers crossed!

syedzabi85

Jun 3, 2018
Hi, I received the transcripts from VTU in sealed envelope[it doesn't have copy of degree certificate] , do we need to put this in another A4 envelope along with copy of degree certificate while sending to WES for ECA?

Sh8888

Aug 1, 2018
Hi,

They are not accepting transcripts request anymore at bangalore office, asking applicants to send the transcript applications directly to main belgaum office:(
Hi,

I don’t reside in India. So I called Belgaum
Office. Spoke to a guy called Anil BN. He is very helpful.
I explained my situation and he sent my transcripts in two days to my home address in India. My neighbors sent it to me via FedEx.
Call up Belgaum directly or visit them. Bangalore office neither responds nor helps in anyway! Atleast no one helped me :(

Hope this helps

Reactions: Saurabhchak

Saurabhchak

Aug 15, 2018
C
Hi,

I don’t reside in India. So I called Belgaum
Office. Spoke to a guy called Anil BN. He is very helpful.
I explained my situation and he sent my transcripts in two days to my home address in India. My neighbors sent it to me via FedEx.
Call up Belgaum directly or visit them. Bangalore office neither responds nor helps in anyway! Atleast no one helped me :(

Hope this helps
Could you please share contact of Mr Anil BN. I need to get my transcript as well.

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Hi, I received the transcripts from VTU in sealed envelope[it doesn't have copy of degree certificate] , do we need to put this in another A4 envelope along with copy of degree certificate while sending to WES for ECA?
Put the copy of your degree certificate and the transcript envelope in a bigger envelope and mail that to WES.