+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from VTU

Saurabhchak

Aug 15, 2018
I applied for VTU transcript on 18 aug from bangalore office. Received today 27 aug. Bangalore office do accept request for transcript, if someone is saying that they dont, check with another person in the office.

Bangalore office takes request and sends them to belgaum where transcript are printed n put in envelope. Then it is sent to Bangalore office. For all the received transcripts, an SMS will be sent .Once u receive SMS , go to office and collect it. Get xerox of Id proof and a hand written letter to vtu registrat for issuance of transcript. Also get the acknowledgement receipt that you got while submitysub application.

Bin_22

Sep 19, 2018
Hi folks,

I have requested for transcripts from VTU. I paid the fees online and filled application form, along with letter stating the purpose of transcript and briefly described about the sealed envelope with stamp & signature thing which was mentioned in WES website it has been send through speed post.It is confirmed by VTU registrar that my request has been received and they will work on my application soon..

Does anybody have any idea how long they will take to send the transcript to my mailing address?

Has anyone recently applied for transcript from VTU ? Please do share your experience
Hii can u forward me request mail for transcripts which u sent to university ... Even i need to send it. My mail I'd: bindya.24@gmail.com

Kawshalya

Oct 15, 2018
Hi Preet,

It is visvesvaraya technological university from Belgaum,Karnataka state..Provides regular engineering courses,any non-autonomous colleges comes under the umbrella of VTU
Hi,
Can you please tell me which option have you selected during online payment for Transcript from VTU.

Thouna12

Oct 27, 2018
Hi folks,

I have requested for transcripts from VTU. I paid the fees online and filled application form, along with letter stating the purpose of transcript and briefly described about the sealed envelope with stamp & signature thing which was mentioned in WES website it has been send through speed post.It is confirmed by VTU registrar that my request has been received and they will work on my application soon..

Does anybody have any idea how long they will take to send the transcript to my mailing address?

Has anyone recently applied for transcript from VTU ? Please do share your experience
Have you got your transcripts from vtu?Is it require to mention about the seals while applying?I think that’s included when they will provide you the official transcripts.One more can i get transcripts if i have ome backlog in 8th semester?

syedzabi85

Jun 3, 2018
Yes i got the transcripts, I had mentioned the sealing requirement in my letter which i addressed to registrar(evaluation) & i received with sealed envelope.

I'm not sure whether you will get the transcripts or not if you have backlog in 8th sem, please check with them.

You can call and find out it seems.

JayashreeGowda

Nov 18, 2018
When i filled the form today it clearly says
" ask your institution to send your documents directly to WES on a sealed envelope" . Do we have this option for VTU? IF so can anyone share the appropriate link pls

syedzabi85

Jun 3, 2018
Hi Syed, how long it took in your case for documents to reach WES Canada from VTU from the date of aplapplication ?
I had sent the transcripts on my own to WES in 3rd week of november..I applied for VTU transcripts in the month of july..

My Current status of documents in WES is in progress (We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s))

bhimboy3

Dec 17, 2018
Hi All,

I had collected transcript from Bangalore offer and submitted to WES, but now Wes has requested my University to send a transcript. WES has asked me to pay the FEE at my university which I know how to do that. Here the issue is how VTU will know that the FEE I have paid is for the request that WES has sent. Did anyone got into same situation where WES sending request to VTU even after we have submitted the Original Transcript by your self.