+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from UPTU

amitkumar2020

Sep 15, 2020
yes, UPTU is online now. you can prepare your transcript and upload it on their website and wait for 3-4 weeks. They will send it to WES.

viditgoel90

Feb 1, 2021
Hi, I'm trying to request Marksheet and degree from aktu to send it to WES, Can you help me in completing that form as I don't know whether I need to request only Transcript or do i need to request Duplicate marksheet and degree as well. Also while requesting transcript, it is asking for FIR details, Paper advertisement and all, from where i can get that.

amitkumar2020

Sep 15, 2020
call them on numbers mentioned on their website. regressive follow up required in this case. if possible send someone to university with some cash in hand.
they are government ppl do not like to work.

viditgoel90

Feb 1, 2021
They are
call them on numbers mentioned on their website. regressive follow up required in this case. if possible send someone to university with some cash in hand.
they are government ppl do not like to work.
Do you have any contact number, they are not picking the calls on the number which is given on their site..

Jyoti16

Jul 30, 2021
during covid. u do not need to track it. they directly upload it to WES website. u just need to follow up with them regressively.
Hey, AKTU has charged 2200/- for the transcripts to be send to WES. This amount includes the courier fee. Does that mean they'll courier the transcript or is their a possibility that they'll send it electronically to WES?

Maumita Das

Aug 28, 2021
I applied for 3 set of transcripts from UPTU through mailtranscript.com and I didn't have my pass mark sheet but this company helped me in getting my mark sheet along my transcript within 45 working days. I am happy how fast they helped me without me doing anything on my part. If I would have tried doing it on my own it would have been such a long process. If you are short on time so you should definitely take help of some service provider companies.

neema omen

Aug 28, 2021
Hi All,

Hope you are doing great.

I am a UP Tech student (2008). Please let know how you guys managed to get transcripts from the university. Do they have some online portal? Is there is any UP Tech office in Noida where I can get these documents?
I had applied through a service provider firm mail transcripts. I had applied to their website. Their services were really nice. I didn't had to do anything got regular updates by the mail transcripts about the status of my application. you can try them.

Oct 14, 2021
Recently applied for transcripts from UPTU. Currently I live in west bengal and I am unable to visit the university so tried to find the process online and finally reached in with mail transcripts. After reviewing their services from other clients even I applied with mail transcripts. Applied online by just filling the basic details of my courses and graduation. Got application ID to track my application and contact details to be in touch with them. They even answer the calls very faster and their email response it very quick. Amazed with their service and thanks to mail transcripts.