+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from UPTU

Sa671

Mar 16, 2019
Hi All,

Hope you are doing great.

I am a UP Tech student (2008). Please let know how you guys managed to get transcripts from the university. Do they have some online portal? Is there is any UP Tech office in Noida where I can get these documents?

Sa671

Mar 16, 2019
Hi,

I am only able to view below option after logging in to aktu portal.
1- Migration Dropout
2- Original Marksheet
3- Duplicate Marksheet
Which one to choose to generate transcripts.

I am 2008 pass out

Mar 14, 2019
Hi,

I am only able to view below option after logging in to aktu portal.
1- Migration Dropout
2- Original Marksheet
3- Duplicate Marksheet
Which one to choose to generate transcripts.

I am 2008 pass out
Hi,
There are 6 options, check on laptop, mobile version of the website may not be functional fully
Select second option - Transcript
Upload your transcript as per the format given on the website. Pay the fees. Mention the address for the transcripts to be delivered.

I did the same and the transcripts got delivered
to me within 2 weeks

SilverBird

Jun 19, 2019
Last edited:

tsingh0509

Jun 23, 2019
Anyone having idea if AKTU can take request for online Transcript and send it directly to WES, Canada. i m a 2004 passed out MCA.

varunbang

Jul 5, 2019
I am trying to get transcripts for WES from Shri Ramswaroop Memorial College of Engineering and Management (SRMCEM) Lucknow. Will the college be able to issue transcripts or will the university it is affiliated to AKTU issue the transcripts.
Has anyone recently got this done from either SRMCEM or AKTU? Would you please let me know the procedure.

Reactions: singhdeepak221
Mar 14, 2019
I am trying to get transcripts for WES from Shri Ramswaroop Memorial College of Engineering and Management (SRMCEM) Lucknow. Will the college be able to issue transcripts or will the university it is affiliated to AKTU issue the transcripts.
Has anyone recently got this done from either SRMCEM or AKTU? Would you please let me know the procedure.
University will issue the transcripts.

https://erp.aktu.ac.in/WebPages/StudentServices/frmssdashboard.aspx
Visit this link
Upload your transcript as per the format given on the website. Pay the fees. Mention the address for the transcripts to be delivered.

I did the same and the transcripts gotd
to me within 2 weeks

Aug 18, 2019
University will issue the transcripts.

https://erp.aktu.ac.in/WebPages/StudentServices/frmssdashboard.aspx
Visit this link

I did the same and the transcripts gotd
to me within 2 weeks
Hi there,

did you get the transcript in a sealed envelope by university as per WES requirement and did AKTU sent your transcript to WES canada directly ?
thank you for your time ! have a blessed day

Mar 14, 2019
Hi there,

did you get the transcript in a sealed envelope by university as per WES requirement and did AKTU sent your transcript to WES canada directly ?
thank you for your time ! have a blessed day

Yes, I got the transcripts in a sealed envelope as per WES requirement. I applied for transcripts from AKTU in Oct 2018, that time we ourselves had to send the transcripts to WES.

As per the changes in WES process, now University has to send the transcripts to WES. This might incur extra fees, rest everything should be fine. Just enter WES address and the instructions clearly.

Aug 18, 2019
Yes, I got the transcripts in a sealed envelope as per WES requirement. I applied for transcripts from AKTU in Oct 2018, that time we ourselves had to send the transcripts to WES.

As per the changes in WES process, now University has to send the transcripts to WES. This might incur extra fees, rest everything should be fine. Just enter WES address and the instructions clearly.
Hi, thank you so much for your clear information ℹWell noted

asheesh12jan

Jul 6, 2020
Hi,
There are 6 options, check on laptop, mobile version of the website may not be functional fully

I did the same and the transcripts got delivered
to me within 2 weeks
I am 2005 pass out and I see these 3 options. Wondering if it's accepting online for students pass out before 2011.
1) Transcript
2) Migration
3) Migration Dropout