+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from University of Mysore

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
They will better go on website and see and register , once u do and mention university you can have price estimate, they will ask for scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets and some approval letters and they will manage rest.
also their customer service numbers are available or else you can interact with them on facebook messenger during day time in india

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Did you get successful with your transcripts from Mysore University.Please advice on what you used.
No I used for some other university but best part with them is they list universities where they can get you the transcripts

sunilyu1962

Feb 5, 2021
Hi guys,

Has any one recently applied for the transcripts from university of mysore.?? we were told that fees for the transcripts is based on the total number of semesters marksheet i.e. for 3 yrs Bachelors degree 6 semesters the fee for each semester marsheet is 840 INR it means to issue a transcript they are asking to pay 5040 INR through demand draft issued from nationalized bank. I believe this is ridiculously high because university of mysore is state funded and running by govt.

could you please share your experience of getting/applying a transcripts from university of mysore?

Thanking you
I also want transcript of marksheet and degree for WES for my daughter from university of Mysore please help me to get

holmes54

Feb 2, 2021
Has anyone done online education from University of Mysore? Reviews of the same? Can we do the exams and classes on our own pace? and does it have the same value as the course if done on campus?
Hi, any update on this would be appreciated. Thanks