+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from University of Mysore

Manoharan

Jan 13, 2019
Hi All,
Could you please confirm the changes in the documentation part by WES. Effective from 01Dec2018 the document (Transcript) should be send by university directly to WES and WES will not accept the document sent by individual or third party agents. Please suggest how to proceed.

Mamatha

Mar 19, 2018
Hi All,
Could you please confirm the changes in the documentation part by WES. Effective from 01Dec2018 the document (Transcript) should be send by university directly to WES and WES will not accept the document sent by individual or third party agents. Please suggest how to proceed.

Mamatha

Mar 19, 2018
Hi,

Recently have done wes with new policy. Mysore university doesn't have options to send transcript directly to wes. I took a chance and sent but I posted from university only

Manoharan

Jan 13, 2019
Hi,

Recently have done wes with new policy. Mysore university doesn't have options to send transcript directly to wes. I took a chance and sent but I posted from university only
Thank you so much for your prompt response. Have you did through any Transcript agent or yourself? If transcript agent then how much they charged?.

Mamatha

Mar 19, 2018
Thank you so much for your prompt response. Have you did through any Transcript agent or yourself? If transcript agent then how much they charged?.
I did myself, university cost for transcript and convocation 6k. Postal charge 1200 . Top of it, agent charge 5k more.

Atiya Islam

Sep 17, 2019
Hi guys !!
I have done MBA from University of Mysore thru Distance Education. May i know the procedure to apply for transcripts and the charges? And moreover as per the new procedure from WES only accepting transcripts directly from the University and not from the candidate, Has anyone got their transcript sent by University of Mysore?

Atiya Islam

Sep 17, 2019
I did myself, university cost for transcript and convocation 6k. Postal charge 1200 . Top of it, agent charge 5k more.
Hi,
Please can you tell me if there is any hood agent who could help me with the Transcripts from University of Mysore? I have done MBA ghr
Welcome to Indian University Bureaucracy. I had to go through this same process. Let me tell you the 5K is a piece of cake compared to what i ended up paying for my transcripts.
Since my degree was considered for some reason as Abroad, i was charged 4K per marksheet and i had 13 of them!
Hi, Could you please advise me how did you get your transcripts done ?

mschox

Jul 27, 2019
Has anyone done online education from University of Mysore? Reviews of the same? Can we do the exams and classes on our own pace? and does it have the same value as the course if done on campus?
Hi..did you do your transcripts for Wes under Mysore University...I need advice on what to do,..am currently not in India..

mschox

Jul 27, 2019
Did you get successful with your transcripts from Mysore University.Please advice on what you used.