+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from University of Mysore

syedzabi85

Jun 3, 2018
Hi guys,

Has any one recently applied for the transcripts from university of mysore.?? we were told that fees for the transcripts is based on the total number of semesters marksheet i.e. for 3 yrs Bachelors degree 6 semesters the fee for each semester marsheet is 840 INR it means to issue a transcript they are asking to pay 5040 INR through demand draft issued from nationalized bank. I believe this is ridiculously high because university of mysore is state funded and running by govt.

could you please share your experience of getting/applying a transcripts from university of mysore?

Thanking you

syedzabi85

Jun 3, 2018
I think you only need a final transcript right. Not individual marklists
Yes, but in the single transcript all the semesters marklists has been extracted in a single page. This is the requirement of WES and I got the same for mine from VTU..

The above transcript request from mysore univeristy for my spouse.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Yes, but in the single transcript all the semesters marklists has been extracted in a single page. This is the requirement of WES and I got the same for mine from VTU..

The above transcript request from mysore univeristy for my spouse.
Just pay it, 5000 is a drop compared to the lakhs you will spend for the whole process.

syedzabi85

Jun 3, 2018
Just pay it, 5000 is a drop compared to the lakhs you will spend for the whole process.
It is not a matter of money the point is how come state funded university is charging more than 5000 for single transcript whereas the private universities is meagerly taking 500 for issuing a transcript

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
It is not a matter of money the point is how come state funded university is charging more than 5000 for single transcript whereas the private universities is meagerly taking 500 for issuing a transcript
There is no uniform fee structure across india. Even some government universities are charing exorbitant prices in the name of UGC standard or something.

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
Hi,

In India each university will be having their own procedure to get transcripts like fee structure, duration and documents requirement. In your case "Mysore university" they need all your individual mark memos (including supplementary mark memos) and degree certificate, then fee would be Rs. 800 per document and if you had studied from Abroad through distance education then university fee would be Rs. 4000 per document.

It doesn't matter whether government university or private university, once your application is submitted to university they will take 4 weeks to complete whole procedure.

To get transcripts from any Indian university you can approach www.eternaltranscripts.com
Correct. Mine was a distant study centre, and i paid 4K per doc for 10 docs (2 extra for my backlog). I now realize the importance of passing exam at one go.

ZionCanadahopeful

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
Med's Done....
29-02-2019
Passport Req..
01-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2019
LANDED..........
16-05-2019
Welcome to Indian University Bureaucracy. I had to go through this same process. Let me tell you the 5K is a piece of cake compared to what i ended up paying for my transcripts.
Since my degree was considered for some reason as Abroad, i was charged 4K per marksheet and i had 13 of them!

ZionCanadahopeful

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
Med's Done....
29-02-2019
Passport Req..
01-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2019
LANDED..........
16-05-2019
Hi,

In India each university will be having their own procedure to get transcripts like fee structure, duration and documents requirement. In your case "Mysore university" they need all your individual mark memos (including supplementary mark memos) and degree certificate, then fee would be Rs. 800 per document and if you had studied from Abroad through distance education then university fee would be Rs. 4000 per document.

It doesn't matter whether government university or private university, once your application is submitted to university they will take 4 weeks to complete whole procedure.

To get transcripts from any Indian university you can approach www.eternaltranscripts.com
Can you tell me when did you get your transcript . Its been more than a month and i am still waiting for mine.

sangpll2009

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Has anyone done online education from University of Mysore? Reviews of the same? Can we do the exams and classes on our own pace? and does it have the same value as the course if done on campus?

Jambunatha

Aug 18, 2018
Can you tell me when did you get your transcript . Its been more than a month and i am still waiting for mine.
Hi Zion,

The university will not take more than 10-15 days for transcripts process. If there is any issue in your marks memos or degree certificate, then only they will stop the process. Better speak with once university officials through call or visit university campus to solve the issue. Otherwise you can choose transcripts service provider like www.trendstranscripts.com to get the transcripts from university soon.

Mamatha

Mar 19, 2018
Hi Jambunatha,

I have done my B.Sc , 3 year regular graduation in Mysore university. Could you please tell me how much it cost to get a transcripts. And also you mentioned that, transcripts service provider like www.trendstranscripts.com . how much they charge to get this done ?

Jambunatha

Aug 18, 2018
Hi Jambunatha,

I have done my B.Sc , 3 year regular graduation in Mysore university. Could you please tell me how much it cost to get a transcripts. And also you mentioned that, transcripts service provider like www.trendstranscripts.com . how much they charge to get this done ?
Hi Mamatha,

The university fee is Rs.800 per document for first copy of transcripts and Rs.80 per document for additional set of transcripts. I don't know service charge of trendstranscripts but I heared they will provide good service in reliable price. Better speak with them directly and contact number is 7406177773.