+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Bangalore University directly to WES

Georgy0304

Nov 6, 2019
Hi

I got the below email: Please suggest what needs to be done.
This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to Bangalore University. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution.
Your institution requires a fee in order to verify the authenticity of your credentials. Please send your payment directly to the institution. Do not send payment to WES. It will be returned to you.

Please help here for Bangalore university.
I’m on the same page. I believe we need to go to the university and check whether they received a verification request from WES. If yes, 3000 rs needs to be paid as the fee for them to respond. This is what I have heard. Please let me know if you have completed the process already and have a clear picture about this

Sep 19, 2019
Hello,

For all those who have received the re-verification email from WES to Bangalore University.

One thing is very clear, unless until you / someone on your behalf goes to BLR university, those lazy BLR university fellowmen will never act (I waited for them to act for 4 months, which was useless). Here is what you need to do:
1. Go to university with your email saying that WES has sent to the university for re-verification.
2. In parikash bhavan, go straight away to room number 9, and tell them that you have received such email.
3. they will have all the data and the copy that has been received from WES
4. Ask them to verify.
5. Before you go to University, you have to do some prework. that is, pay some re-verification fees. Go to Bangalore university payment site - other fee payment - Put your roll number - select 'Genuiness of Marks card - outside India - Calculate. It will show you INR 2955. Pay and take the copy of challan and go and give directly to Pariksha Bhavan Room No. 9. Your Job is done.

Hope this helps. I did the same thing, but I'm yet to receive a confirmation from WES on the receipt. Fingers crossed. There's no other way here for re-verification in Bangalore University. This is a painful process. But helpless. There is a huge bunch kept undone for Re-verification by BLR University. Their Inertia is to the core. If you seem this is worth hit like so that others are helped too.

Georgy0304

Nov 6, 2019
Hello,

For all those who have received the re-verification email from WES to Bangalore University.

One thing is very clear, unless until you / someone on your behalf goes to BLR university, those lazy BLR university fellowmen will never act (I waited for them to act for 4 months, which was useless). Here is what you need to do:
1. Go to university with your email saying that WES has sent to the university for re-verification.
2. In parikash bhavan, go straight away to room number 9, and tell them that you have received such email.
3. they will have all the data and the copy that has been received from WES
4. Ask them to verify.
5. Before you go to University, you have to do some prework. that is, pay some re-verification fees. Go to Bangalore university payment site - other fee payment - Put your roll number - select 'Genuiness of Marks card - outside India - Calculate. It will show you INR 2955. Pay and take the copy of challan and go and give directly to Pariksha Bhavan Room No. 9. Your Job is done.

Hope this helps. I did the same thing, but I'm yet to receive a confirmation from WES on the receipt. Fingers crossed. There's no other way here for re-verification in Bangalore University. This is a painful process. But helpless. There is a huge bunch kept undone for Re-verification by BLR University. Their Inertia is to the core. If you seem this is worth hit like so that others are helped too.
Thank you so much bro.
When did you finish all these procedures?

Feb 22, 2020
I want to thank each one of you for adding their input in helping others like me, who are going through a difficult time to get through this process. I have personally saved a lot of time and money after reading your tips and suggestions.

I too want some assistance in knowing what are the steps for Online Payment to Bangalore University. I'm unsure of what to select under "FEE TYPE".

Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Georgy0304

Nov 6, 2019
I want to thank each one of you for adding their input in helping others like me, who are going through a difficult time to get through this process. I have personally saved a lot of time and money after reading your tips and suggestions.

I too want some assistance in knowing what are the steps for Online Payment to Bangalore University. I'm unsure of what to select under "FEE TYPE".

Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
If you are applying for the transcript, choose official transcript from the drop down. But if the payment is for re verification then it should be Genuiness of marks card- outside India.

Feb 22, 2020
If you are applying for the transcript, choose official transcript from the drop-down. But if the payment is for re-verification then it should be Genuiness of marks card- outside India.
Does WES only require Official Transcripts? Although I had received a reminder for the Provisional Degree certificates as well.

Rohan99

Mar 21, 2017
hi there this is my first post

i had sent my mba transcripts through banglore university to wes.. unfortunately they got rejected and were sent back to banglore university for a second verification . banglore university has a bad name :(i was notified on april 10th.. i had sent them in the month of jan first week or so.. i had also sent my bachelors degree from goa university which were accepted . and now they have put my process on hold till my masters transcripts are verified by the university please note that masters degree would be evaluated by wes as bachelors degree and you will loose around 7 points .. banglore university charges around almost 5000 thousand for a second verification.

Hi There,

I have sent my transcripts from Goa University. Did you send them on your own or the university sent it on your behalf ? Also as per the tracking ID the courier has reached WES on 19th Feb 2020 but they still show it as on Hold awaiting for document submission.. Can you please let me know if this is usually the same ?

Rohan99

Mar 21, 2017
Hello ...

Can any one guide me on the below,

I have sent my BCOM (Goa University) and MBA (Bangalore University) transcripts to WES through the University.
As per the tracking ID the transcripts for Goa University has reached WES on 19th Feb 2020 and for Bangalore university it has reached on 24th Feb 2020. However in the WES account I still see that the status is on Hold and still asking me to submit the documents.

I spoke to the customer care and they told they still did not receive the documents.

Any Idea how much time it would take for them to update it in my account ?
Any other ways I can find out if they have received the documents ?

it would be a great help if some one could help me on my above query.

Jan247

Feb 27, 2020
Hello all!

I have earned my Bachelors and Masters degree from Jyoti Nivas College affiliated to Bangalore University. I had visited the Bangalore University Pariksha Bhavan yesterday to enquire about the process of sending transcripts from BU to WES. The concerned official gave me a form asking me to make the payment online via the University's website and getting the form signed from my college's Principal. He didn't clearly explain the procedure in detail and seemed to be very casual with the entire process. Although these documents are highly crucial in processing immigration documents, the BU's behavior in this regard is simply unethical!

As many of you are aware, WES has changed the document guidelines for education in India asking universities to send transcripts directly to WES. Has anyone had experience of requesting Bangalore University to send the transcripts directly to WES?

Can anyone please share your personal experience on what are the steps involved starting from the form fill up to the postage? I would be grateful for your help.
Hi,

Yes I'm in a spot I was asked by WES to send the statement of marks both issued and attested by BU. And I don't know what the procedure is. My evaluation is on hold. So my understanding to this is that I should take a photocopy of my marks cards and attest it from a registrar there and get the envelope sealed too with my reference number on it and then post it! But I don't understand what's the verification thing done by wes again.

Jan247

Feb 27, 2020
It worked my assumption was right. I had to carry my transcripts with WES academic form which is downloaded from WES canada website. Collect a post form from BU post office. Get the seal on post form that confirms it's been sent from university. On the other hand get the WES form filed signed and sealed by the BI evaluator. Don't forget to get a seal done on courier cover as well. Then submit these documents to BU post office up to 1300 odd rupees and say kudos to BU.

Hi do we need to pay online on bu to get this job done?