+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts for HSC (12th) (Higher Secondary Certificate) from Maharashtra Board

Sheetalv7

Jul 30, 2017
I went to Vashi for attestation. They told me 400rs for SSC attestation n 400rs for HSC Attestation..but I don't want it to b sealed. So shudnt the money be less for the same. Kindly help me out

Notnat

May 24, 2018
Hi does Wes accept hsc transcript?
I have a transcript from the college but I have to get it attested from the Maharashtra State Board as my husband has HSC and then a diploma in Visual effects. Does Wes do ECA for diplomas as well?

piaiift

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Please share if you have send it to wes. Same is my case. Spouse didnt peruse rec post 12th education.

Wes assessment required for 12th and 10th both??

sangeetakori

Jul 1, 2018
Hello All,

Thanks for posting useful information. It helped me alot.

I've got 10 and 12 document attestaion done on july 2018 from Maharashtra board. Please check https://mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in/contact.htm for address.

Any one looking for attestaion in 2018, process is slightly changed.
1. Carry 3 xerox copies of every document and go to window 6.
2. Fee is 200/- per document. So in case you need 10 and 12th marksheet and certificates attested, pay 800/-
3. Come back after 10 days to collect between 2.30 to 5.00 p.m. only.

Hope it helps some one looking for attestation like me.

Reactions: Shweta_Desai

piaiift

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Hello All,

I've got 10 and 12 document attestaion done on july 2018 from Maharashtra board. Please check https://mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in/contact.htm for address.

2. Fee is 200/- per document. So in case you need 10 and 12th marksheet and certificates attested, pay 800/-

Thanks a ton. However how about sealed envelops. I am assuming next step is WES ECA attestation for 2 poings for HSC.

sangeetakori

Jul 1, 2018
Thanks a ton. However how about sealed envelops. I am assuming next step is WES ECA attestation for 2 poings for HSC.
You've to carry A4 size envelope with you (carry 2 for safer side)at the time of collection. They'll probably sign and stamp and return to you. I haven't gone for collecting mine . But mostly process is similar as I mentioned here.

Hope it helps.

Reactions: Shweta_Desai

Shweta_Desai

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hello All,

Hi, thank you for this valuable information. Can you also share the timing under which they accept attestation and which building in the vashi plot
Regards,
shweta.

sangeetakori

Jul 1, 2018
Hi, thank you for this valuable information. Can you also share the timing under which they accept attestation and which building in the vashi plot
Regards,
shweta.
Hi Shweta,

Can't say exactly about plot but you can find address on website. Simply pin it on Google map or ask any Rick to get you there. It's well known. Currently building is undergoing maintenance however you will see many students coming there for attestation so don't feel yourself alone

Trying to answer your question below:

You must visit Vashi Maharashtra board building before 1 p.m. Be early to avoid queues. Don't go on 2nd & 4th Saturday and bank holiday.

1. Once you reach there ask security guard about attestation, he will ask you to go to window no 6.

2. On window 6 , you will get a form. Fill it with you name , HSC Seat no and give it back on the same window with 3 xeroxes of each document.

3. You will get documents and form stapled, then asked to pay fees on window no 2.

4. Carry documents and pay fees, get reciept of payment ,return to window no 6 .

5. Now submit documents on window 6 and come back after 10 days for collection between 2.30 to 5.30 p.m.

Last edited:

Shweta_Desai

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
th
Hi Shweta,

Can't say exactly about plot but you can find address on website. Simply pin it on Google map or ask any Rick to get you there. It's well known. Currently building is undergoing maintenance however you will see many students coming there for attestation so don't feel yourself alone

Trying to answer your question below:

You must visit Vashi Maharashtra board building before 1 p.m. Be early to avoid queues. Don't go on 2nd & 4th Saturday and bank holiday.

1. Once you reach there ask security guard about attestation, he will ask you to go to window no 6.

2. On window 6 , you will get a form. Fill it with you name , HSC Seat no and give it back on the same window with 3 xeroxes of each document.

3. You will get documents and form stapled, then asked to pay fees on window no 2.

4. Carry documents and pay fees, get reciept of payment ,return to window no 6 .

5. Now submit documents on window 6 and come back after 10 days for collection between 2.30 to 5.30 p.m.
thank you so much ....

Aug 21, 2018
Hello Seniors from India (particularly from maharashtra),

I am new to putting up my comments but have read a lot in this forum. I am thru with my WES preparation. However, for additional spouse points in CRS, i need to get transcripts for my wife's HSC & other cources (Interior design & Management diploma from Welingkars). Rest are covered but I have no clue as to whom to contact for my wife's HSC Transcripts. I called Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education but no one picks up call in their mumbai office. Whom to contact? Has anyone given HSC transcripts? Please advise procedure.

PS: She doesn't have a degree certificate so need to put HSC. 3.5 years SNDT Mumbai University certificate is there but is is s till a DIPLOMA.

Thanks.
Hi Sohel is here same thing with me happed wes requires HSC transcript or Marksheet from gujarat board education I sent from my school but they were not accepted at all. they want my board will send directly to wes.If you get solutions please let me know

Aug 21, 2018
please some one help For HSC Transcript or Marksheet by Gujarat Board How to send them.
Hi I send my HSC transcript from my School but WES Not accepted. WES requires Attested Marksheet will send Gujarat Education board Directly to WES

haridaspatel

Mar 26, 2019
Is there any specific format for HSC transcript?

I did my HSC from Mumbai, now I am staying at Pune. Anyone knows, is it possible to apply for HSC transcript from Pune?

Thank you in advance.

Shweta_Desai

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hello All.

Now WES has changed the rules and needs the transcripts to be mailed directly from the Univ. Does anyone know how does the procedure vary and if they do mail directly ?

Thanks,
Shweta.

Shweta_Desai

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hello..
Can anyone please guide on this. I want to Get HSC transcript from Vashi board, does anyone know how to send them directly to WES from there, has anyone done this recently..

Regards,
Shweta.

manuuu

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
I went to Vashi today @ Sector 16A and filled up the application form for my and my wife's 10th and 12th Marksheet for a safer side just in case WES requires it.

They charge Rs 400 per verification and they called me after 15 days. I am told to get an envelope and the WES address written so that they can seal it. Please carry the envelope else they will not seal it.

They expect that you do everything.

I hope that is it for SSC and HSC evaluation and I will not have to go to Colleges.
Hello..
Can anyone please guide on this. I want to Get HSC transcript from Vashi board, does anyone know how to send them directly to WES from there, has anyone done this recently..

Regards,
Shweta.
Hi Sweta,

Have you found out how to send 12th grade certificate direct to Wes from mumbai board??