+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts for HSC (12th) (Higher Secondary Certificate) from Maharashtra Board

Shweta_Desai

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hi Sweta,

Have you found out how to send 12th grade certificate direct to Wes from mumbai board??
Yes..
Mumbai board provided a brown envelope with their address written on it, I wrote down the To address and WES Ref number.
The board office person sealed and stamped the envelope, ready for me to send it. Collection time is from 2.30 - 5.30;

Since the WES needs it to be sent from the sending univ / college directly, i checked with the Post office just behind the board building, however they close at 2 pm..
So i used a local DHL service to send it (very very expensive) but that ensured the PIN code was same as the Mumbai board.

It has been accepted at WES and under review since last 10 days with no negative mail from them. I am hoping that it will get cleared..

Reactions: MisbahKazi

MisbahKazi

Jun 5, 2019
Yes..
Mumbai board provided a brown envelope with their address written on it, I wrote down the To address and WES Ref number.
The board office person sealed and stamped the envelope, ready for me to send it. Collection time is from 2.30 - 5.30;

Since the WES needs it to be sent from the sending univ / college directly, i checked with the Post office just behind the board building, however they close at 2 pm..
So i used a local DHL service to send it (very very expensive) but that ensured the PIN code was same as the Mumbai board.

It has been accepted at WES and under review since last 10 days with no negative mail from them. I am hoping that it will get cleared..
This was real helpful. Any word from WES?

pallaviu

May 11, 2019
Yes..

Thank you Shweta for the details.
Just wanted to check if we need to send WES the 12th certificate or 12th mark-sheet or just both of them attested by Mumbai board.

Last edited:

pallaviu

May 11, 2019
Hello Guys,

Please could you guide me here.
I want my 12th certificate to be evaluated by WES. I went to Maharashtra Board Nagpur office for attestation and they said i need to apply for HRD attestation of my 12th certificate.They HRD attestation will be done on the original certificate and i have to send that to WES. i am bit confused , how can i share my original certificate.

Please suggest if anyone of you has got there 12th certificate evaluated by WES and what was requested to board. Maharashtra board has 3 option in there application form (Verification/HRD/Transcript).

Berlineyeba

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Hello Guys,

Please could you guide me here.
I want my 12th certificate to be evaluated by WES. I went to Maharashtra Board Nagpur office for attestation and they said i need to apply for HRD attestation of my 12th certificate.They HRD attestation will be done on the original certificate and i have to send that to WES. i am bit confused , how can i share my original certificate.

Please suggest if anyone of you has got there 12th certificate evaluated by WES and what was requested to board. Maharashtra board has 3 option in there application form (Verification/HRD/Transcript).
WES gave me an equivalent of a 2yrs post diploma and a bachelor degree 3yrs

Mr.Dhillon

Feb 18, 2020
Dear all ... can any one help to guide me up?
Rite now i am staying in navi Mumbai but I have done my HSC in Mumbai..
Do I need to approach Mumbai MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD OFFICE or I can visit & can get it done from vashi, navi Mumbai office to get my education transcript.

Appreciate for your great help.

Nov 6, 2020
Dear all ... can any one help to guide me up?
Rite now i am staying in navi Mumbai but I have done my HSC in Mumbai..
Do I need to approach Mumbai MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD OFFICE or I can visit & can get it done from vashi, navi Mumbai office to get my education transcript.

Appreciate for your great help.
Approach the office in Vashi..

Sunil786

Jan 4, 2022
The college at Nova Scotia requires my HSC transcript to be emailed directly from the issuing institution or school, from an official who includes their title and contact information in the email.
Else, you can also mail an original copy of the transcript in an official sealed envelope to their address.
Members advice would be greatly appreciated.

Feb 11, 2022
Recently I was also in the similar need. For PR Process, I was in need of Maharashtra State Board transcript. I got it done with the help of MailTranscripts as they mentioned on their website they have 100% success rate with WES. To avoid any further rejection I took professional help. They procured it in less than 20 days and they also sent it directly to WES. Recently WES address has been changed so the team made sure to deliver it to new address. I got confirmation from WES on 7th February that they have accepted the transcript. I sincerely appreciate their efforts.

Reactions: Shukla Sharda

iville

Feb 12, 2022
Hello..
Can anyone please guide on this. I want to Get HSC transcript from Vashi board, does anyone know how to send them directly to WES from there, has anyone done this recently..

Regards,
Shweta.
Go with MailTranscripts, My transcript for 12th Std from Maharashtra board was directly sent from the board to WES but it was through them. I applied online on their website, uploaded my marksheet and within 20 days they shipped my transcript from the board directly to WES. Without I visiting the college or board, I got this done as per WES requirement. Good customer service and I am totally satisfied with their service.

Shukla Sharda

Feb 25, 2022
I was also in need of HSC Transcript from Maharashtra State Board for my PR Evaluation. Y Axis Advised me to go with MailTranscripts Team. I took help of their services. I am really impressed by the services provided by the team. To apply with MailTranscripts Team, it is a fast, reliable and a lot easier way to get your transcript work done from Indian universities.

hormaz

May 28, 2022
Hello,

I am in need for my HSC Transcript to be sent to WES for assesment. Since I am not in India, one of my family member will be visiting the Vashi Office. Thanks to the previous posts, i understood the steps. Although, I am not sure what documents are needed to be carried.

Can anyone please let me know what all documents are required to request a Transcript.

Many Thanks.

amirkazi9892

Jul 28, 2023
Hi, just wanted to update the procedure for this, now that I have concluded.

For HSC, go to vashi board office, fill up a form (window 7 I guess) and pay 100/- per verification /attestation. Max copies they give per day is 2 for each marksheet & passing certificate. Cash counter is till 3pm only. Won't take after that. They ask you to come after 15-20 days, collect attested copies and ask them to put in envelop that you will get and put seal. They were very reluctant to sign envelop or fill up academic record request form. Got mine done after a lot of perseverance. If they don't budge, send verified copy of passing certificate in sealed envelop with hsc board stamp and send to wes along with covering letter. Hope it helps.
Who will fill the academic record request form? The college we passed HSC or the Vashi board office? Please reply back ASAP