+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts for ECA from Kakatiya University Warangal

mail.srujan

Aug 24, 2019
Hi Sujith,

How did u go with these guys as I am overseas currently. I went thru the same guys for my wife’s certificates and they have sent the transcripts and provisional to WES in week time, I received a photo of memo and transcrip and an envelope stating that university will mail it directly to WES, I am waiting for WES to receive them. Its only been 1working day so far though, hoping to have an update soon.

quadri007

Dec 24, 2018
Hi Sujith,

How did u go with these guys as I am overseas currently. I went thru the same guys for my wife’s certificates and they have sent the transcripts and provisional to WES in week time, I received a photo of memo and transcrip and an envelope stating that university will mail it directly to WES, I am waiting for WES to receive them. Its only been 1working day so far though, hoping to have an update soon.
It will take time to receive by WES. Approximately 15 to 20 days

mammu.529

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Here is the perfect answer for this query:

- Visit the university along with the original documents and 2 sets of photocopies of each document
- Go to the examination cell and collect the Transcripts application form
- Take the DD/Challan in the bank as per the instructions given from examination cell.
- Submit all the documents at the examination cell counter
- They will inform you the date to collect the transcripts
- Collect the Sealed Transcripts approx after 7-10 days

As I am staying in US, I got my Sealed Transcripts through Global Transcripts. Contact them at global.tc22@gmail.com Or 9440600404 / 7207164442 if you wanted to get the Sealed Transcripts without visiting the Kakatiya University.
How long it took for you

mammu.529

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Here is the perfect answer for this query:

- Visit the university along with the original documents and 2 sets of photocopies of each document
- Go to the examination cell and collect the Transcripts application form
- Take the DD/Challan in the bank as per the instructions given from examination cell.
- Submit all the documents at the examination cell counter
- They will inform you the date to collect the transcripts
- Collect the Sealed Transcripts approx after 7-10 days

As I am staying in US, I got my Sealed Transcripts through Global Transcripts. Contact them at global.tc22@gmail.com Or 9440600404 / 7207164442 if you wanted to get the Sealed Transcripts without visiting the Kakatiya University.
We contacted global transcripts for Kakatiya university and Osmania university. Waiting for transcripts. Pls tell your experience.
Thanks in advance

mammu.529

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hi s
Hi Sujith,

How did u go with these guys as I am overseas currently. I went thru the same guys for my wife’s certificates and they have sent the transcripts and provisional to WES in week time, I received a photo of memo and transcrip and an envelope stating that university will mail it directly to WES, I am waiting for WES to receive them. Its only been 1working day so far though, hoping to have an update soon.[/QUOTE

Hi srujan,
Wes received ur transcripts? We paid money to them more than a month back. They r not responding to mail and calls. Pls update ur experience. It will be helpful