+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts for ECA from Kakatiya University Warangal

pasunuri.100

Feb 27, 2018
Hello,

Did anyone got transcripts from KU Warangal?? If yes, please let me know the process to get the duplicate transcripts from University to complete ECA process.

Thanks!

svrr

Apr 25, 2018
Hello,

Did anyone got transcripts from KU Warangal?? If yes, please let me know the process to get the duplicate transcripts from University to complete ECA process.

Thanks!

For getting transcripts from Kakatiya university Warangal one must go in person to the university examinatiin dept and there u need to take a transcript application with challan SBI is locoated there it self applications are issued from 11:00am to 3:00pm after filling application and taking challan(75/- for each copy to be transcripted) submit form with challan ibthe counter along with original copies and any address proof they will check ur originals and keep the filled form with them. Later they will provide u with copies of stamped and signed trancript certificates in their format in a sealed cover duly stamped.

DonDraper

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
For getting transcripts from Kakatiya university Warangal one must go in person to the university examinatiin dept and there u need to take a transcript application with challan SBI is locoated there it self applications are issued from 11:00am to 3:00pm after filling application and taking challan(75/- for each copy to be transcripted) submit form with challan ibthe counter along with original copies and any address proof they will check ur originals and keep the filled form with them. Later they will provide u with copies of stamped and signed trancript certificates in their format in a sealed cover duly stamped.
This is exactly the process that needs to followed.I recently got the transcripts done and yes you have to go in person. You can also have a letter of authority if anyone is going to collect on your behalf.

mnaresh2m

May 8, 2018
This is exactly the process that needs to followed.I recently got the transcripts done and yes you have to go in person. You can also have a letter of authority if anyone is going to collect on your behalf.
Thank you for the update. Is this process will be completed in a day or will it more time ? By evening, Can we get the transcripts in our hands?

Srinu1826

Aug 29, 2018
how long will KU take for issuing sealed transcripts.. also do we need to provide each and every semester transcript or a consolidated Memo and convocation transcript will do?

DonDraper

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
how long will KU take for issuing sealed transcripts.. also do we need to provide each and every semester transcript or a consolidated Memo and convocation transcript will do?
To be honest it really depends on their mood, if the officer is sober on duty you shall get the same day. In my case, the transcript issuing officer was drunk and he wouldn't respond properly. Next day, after lot of requesting, a good Samaritan collegues of his helped us and gave an ETA of the same day. Unfortunately, another officer who was suppose officially sign was OOO. We got it after 7 days. There is no straight answer for this question. If you are well connected at KU, you might get in an hour.

DonDraper

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
i got everything done, including Consolidated memo and convocation transcript, they asked me to just get the # of copies i wanted to get it transcripted.

aswinreddy

Sep 20, 2018
i got everything done, including Consolidated memo and convocation transcript, they asked me to just get the # of copies i wanted to get it transcripted.
Hi,

Good that you have got everything so fast.

I am also planning for getting my transcript, but at present I am in abraod, will universities can send the transcripts to WES directly?

what is the fees they would charge?

waiting for reply..

DonDraper

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Hi,

Good that you have got everything so fast.

I am also planning for getting my transcript, but at present I am in abraod, will universities can send the transcripts to WES directly?

what is the fees they would charge?

waiting for reply..
Hello,
I didn't get it fast, it took us more than 7 days, although it was suppose to be 1 day. Kakatiya University (KU) won't send Transcripts to WES, not sure if they have changed anything after april'18. Fee is minimal, i don't exactly remember the amount off the bat. If you are out of the country, then you would need to get someone apply for you at KU. It will make it easier if actually hail from Warangal/HNK area, else be ready for multiple visits. It can go either way. Although, they would say candidate is required, its pretty much doable without one.

aswinreddy

Sep 20, 2018

Hi if possible let me know your email ID, I can contact
Hello,
I didn't get it fast, it took us more than 7 days, although it was suppose to be 1 day. Kakatiya University (KU) won't send Transcripts to WES, not sure if they have changed anything after april'18. Fee is minimal, i don't exactly remember the amount off the bat. If you are out of the country, then you would need to get someone apply for you at KU. It will make it easier if actually hail from Warangal/HNK area, else be ready for multiple visits. It can go either way. Although, they would say candidate is required, its pretty much doable without one.

thanks for your response.
Have you submitted your transcripts to WES? If so what amount they charge, and how do we get the WES reference number .

Rithick

Nov 20, 2018
Here is the perfect answer for this query:

- Visit the university along with the original documents and 2 sets of photocopies of each document
- Go to the examination cell and collect the Transcripts application form
- Take the DD/Challan in the bank as per the instructions given from examination cell.
- Submit all the documents at the examination cell counter
- They will inform you the date to collect the transcripts
- Collect the Sealed Transcripts approx after 7-10 days

As I am staying in US, I got my Sealed Transcripts through Global Transcripts. Contact them at global.tc22@gmail.com Or 9440600404 / 7207164442 if you wanted to get the Sealed Transcripts without visiting the Kakatiya University.

DonDraper

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Hi if possible let me know your email ID, I can contact

thanks for your response.
Have you submitted your transcripts to WES? If so what amount they charge, and how do we get the WES reference number .
The WES fee is listed once you create the account and login. Wes certifies the transcripts and provides a reference number. This we need to plug it in Express entry profile.

DonDraper

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Here is the perfect answer for this query:

- Visit the university along with the original documents and 2 sets of photocopies of each document
- Go to the examination cell and collect the Transcripts application form
- Take the DD/Challan in the bank as per the instructions given from examination cell.
- Submit all the documents at the examination cell counter
- They will inform you the date to collect the transcripts
- Collect the Sealed Transcripts approx after 7-10 days

As I am staying in US, I got my Sealed Transcripts through Global Transcripts. Contact them at global.tc22@gmail.com Or 9440600404 / 7207164442 if you wanted to get the Sealed Transcripts without visiting the Kakatiya University.
There is also a provision to get the transcripts on the same day. Need to get reference letter from KU professor to expedite the process.