+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts for ECA from Kakatiya University Warangal

Dec 2, 2018
Hi
I am also looking Transcripts for MCA certificates from Kakatiya university

Anyone tired this online option (https://www.kuonline.co.in/pay/) to get the certificates/transcripts ?

What would be the complete procedure thru online ?

you can also navigate the above link from official KU website https://www.kakatiya.ac.in/ and then see the blinking one "Online payment portal for Certificates" at right side in same web-page https://www.kakatiya.ac.in/

I could not able to see the option for provisional certificate to get transiprt but they provided 3 options

Consolidated Memo

Degree Certificate

Marks Memorandum

Can someone confirm whether KU provides Transcripts only for CMM and Degree certificates ?

Do you have option to get Transcripts for provisional certificate also thru manual option instead above online option ?

DonDraper

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Hi
I am also looking Transcripts for MCA certificates from Kakatiya university

Anyone tired this online option (https://www.kuonline.co.in/pay/) to get the certificates/transcripts ?

What would be the complete procedure thru online ?

you can also navigate the above link from official KU website https://www.kakatiya.ac.in/ and then see the blinking one "Online payment portal for Certificates" at right side in same web-page https://www.kakatiya.ac.in/

I could not able to see the option for provisional certificate to get transiprt but they provided 3 options

Consolidated Memo

Degree Certificate

Marks Memorandum

Can someone confirm whether KU provides Transcripts only for CMM and Degree certificates ?

Do you have option to get Transcripts for provisional certificate also thru manual option instead above online option ?
I didn't try online option, but they provided me provisional certificate too. You can try calling them.

Himabindu_Ch

Jan 6, 2019
Hi All,

Now that the rule of sending transcript is changed, it needs to be sent by University itself to WES effective from Dec 1st 2018. Can I get some guidance from anyone who has applied for transcripts post Dec 1st from kakatiya University.

Feb 7, 2019
Hi All,

Now that the rule of sending transcript is changed, it needs to be sent by University itself to WES effective from Dec 1st 2018. Can I get some guidance from anyone who has applied for transcripts post Dec 1st from kakatiya University.

Hi,

can you please help me how to get Transcripts from KU

Srikanth

Feb 7, 2019
Hi All,

Did you get any update on that? I am also planning to apply for Transcripts and not sure about the procedure

May 21, 2019
Hi did any one got the transcripts after Dec 1st 2018. Now, WES is insisting university to mail the transcripts directly to them. Not sure, if KU is entertaining any such services or not. Any pointers will be highly helpful. Thanks.

shahzparvez

Jan 2, 2018
Hi,
KU Officials have been rather helpful than the JNTU guys... I had asked my father in law to get my wife (MSC, BSC and BED ) transcripts sent from KU. They have an application form Rs 30 for transcript request and charging Rs 75 per copy (of CMM, OD, Provisional etc) for tatkal- 3days, Rs 50 per copy for general 6 days. they charged 3K additional for WES services, this challan can be paid by nearby SBI.
Submit the request for required transcripts appl form and AOR form for WES(mention all details all caps with no mistakes,)
After 3-4 days visit them, they have this Nice Yellow envelop mentioning KU with logo n all. my father in law filled all the info like address on the envelop and customs form, sent it through post office near by. just ensure sender name as KU and same POBox (506009) as of university.

Docs were sent on 30.04.2019 and reached on 10th and WES update is Inprogress as of now.

JNTU has different process, they ask the AOR to sign/stamped by college principle along with CMM,OD,Provisional. (Provisional is not mandatory- same can be checked in WES site). transcripts can be requested online and get it delivered at the JNTU counter, here you submit the signed AOR and they take another 5 days to get signed. sent it through post.

Took same 10 days for my JNTU docs to de delivered and WES update is Inprogress as of now.

Looks like a herculean task but its all about patience.

P.S: We live in Dubai, so had to ask my brother -JNTU , fatherinlaw-KU to do the needful and both cases no authorization letter was asked.

All the best,

pwner

Jul 31, 2019
Hello,

Did anyone got transcripts from KU Warangal?? If yes, please let me know the process to get the duplicate transcripts from University to complete ECA process.

Thanks!
6th Counter in the Examination branch deals with the transcripts. They charge you hefty amount of Rs.3000, it's like literally they are asking you for bribe to get the stamps and signature. Mind you that doesnt include courier charges, you have to additionally bear that on your own. for each transcript you have to pay the Rs.75 i.e, Total Charges = Rs.75xNo_Of.transcripts + Rs.3000[process charges] + Courier Charges Rs.1100 approx. Once you get the envelope, i have been told to send the transcripts from the uiniversity's post office

Last edited:

sushilkumar

Oct 15, 2018
Hi,
KU Officials have been rather helpful than the JNTU guys... I had asked my father in law to get my wife (MSC, BSC and BED ) transcripts sent from KU. They have an application form Rs 30 for transcript request and charging Rs 75 per copy (of CMM, OD, Provisional etc) for tatkal- 3days, Rs 50 per copy for general 6 days. they charged 3K additional for WES services, this challan can be paid by nearby SBI.
Submit the request for required transcripts appl form and AOR form for WES(mention all details all caps with no mistakes,)
After 3-4 days visit them, they have this Nice Yellow envelop mentioning KU with logo n all. my father in law filled all the info like address on the envelop and customs form, sent it through post office near by. just ensure sender name as KU and same POBox (506009) as of university.

Docs were sent on 30.04.2019 and reached on 10th and WES update is Inprogress as of now.

JNTU has different process, they ask the AOR to sign/stamped by college principle along with CMM,OD,Provisional. (Provisional is not mandatory- same can be checked in WES site). transcripts can be requested online and get it delivered at the JNTU counter, here you submit the signed AOR and they take another 5 days to get signed. sent it through post.

Took same 10 days for my JNTU docs to de delivered and WES update is Inprogress as of now.

Looks like a herculean task but its all about patience.

P.S: We live in Dubai, so had to ask my brother -JNTU , fatherinlaw-KU to do the needful and both cases no authorization letter was asked.

All the best,
Pls reach on 8555004783 i shall help you

Amrinsyed

Aug 11, 2019
Hi,

can you please help me how to get Transcripts from KU

Srikanth
Hi Srikanth,

I recently got my transcripts with the help of a person working there.

If you know someone there then you can get without visiting university by just sending required documents(