+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts and Copy of PGW for CEC PR Application

tosinosho1992

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
Hi Guys,

Quick question please. Are PR applicants under the CEC stream required to upload copies of academic transcripts and PGW as part of the application bundle? I couldn't find any explicit information about this online. Thanks.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
tosinosho1992 said:
Hi Guys,

Quick question please. Are PR applicants under the CEC stream required to upload copies of academic transcripts and PGW as part of the application bundle? I couldn't find any explicit information about this online. Thanks.
If you have a Canadian degree then you will have place holder to upload transcripts. If obtained outside Canada, you will just have one place holder then just upload degree, WES and IELTS in single pdf.

tosinosho1992

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
thinkshady said:
If you have a Canadian degree then you will have place holder to upload transcripts. If obtained outside Canada, you will just have one place holder then just upload degree, WES and IELTS in single pdf.
Thanks for your reply. I have a Canadian degree but there is no place holder for transcripts. Do we need to submit the PGW permit document?

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
tosinosho1992 said:
Thanks for your reply. I have a Canadian degree but there is no place holder for transcripts. Do we need to submit the PGW permit document?
Not required but there is no harm in uploading the PGWP along with PP copy in single pdf.

steffo

Jan 10, 2017
tosinosho1992 said:
Hi Guys,

I uploaded degrees and transcripts for both, my German and my Canadian degree. I did not have more than one placeholder for each though. And I also attached my WES to the German file and my PGWP to my passport. They don't directly ask for it, but if I'm not mistaken they ask for pages with stamps and remarks. Since one of my permits from 2007 got attached to my passport at the airport when I arrived, I thought it's better to attach the PGWP. Better safe than sorry ;)

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
tosinosho1992 said:
Hi Guys,

See Proof of Studies -
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp