+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from VTU to WES

syedwasim

Sep 26, 2019
Hi Everybody. I m VTU graduate. I want to make online payment for Official Transcript but I m not getting any payment option related to official transcript.
Please guide me which category i have to select in the payment option.

syedwasim

Sep 26, 2019
Hi friends. I m just opend an account in WES. I m staying in Qatar & need to send degree & marksheets to VTU for there stamping & sending back to WES.
As mentioned in their guideline we have to send the degree directly & marksheets through university.
So degree will be sent without verification from university & how to sent it. By mail or by post.
Im very confused by the procedure. Please guide me. Thanks

syedwasim

Sep 26, 2019
Q) When filling up the form in the SBI link for 500(transcript) & 1500(others).. The postal address needs to be mine or of WES? And also when I enter WES Address it says 'POSTAL ADDRESS Should be valid'. Has anyone faced similar issues and if so could anyone please suggest how to solve this.

TIA
Hi. Which option we have to select while doing the payment.
I didnt saw any option of Official transcript payment option.
Please guide me as u have already paid.

Sep 26, 2019
hello,
I just confirmed from the University by calling them on 0831-2498147.
Suggestion: Before following the below steps, please inquire.

They said:
1. Request for the transcripts by filling up the form here.
2. Pay the required fee for the transcript, if applicable.
3. Pay Postal charges (Rs.1500/-). Mandatory to directly post to WES. (Make sure you have WES Reference Number)
4. Mention the WES delivery address in the FORM (step 1) . Also, attach the WES Request Form duly filled, Payment Receipts.You can also attach your degree certificate to save on courier.
And send them to :
The Registrar(Evaluation)
Visvesvaraya Technological University
“Jnana Sangama”
Belagavi : 590018
Karnataka, India.
(You are DONE)
5. In case you already have transcripts received from University, Write an application to Registrar Evaluation requesting to post the documents directly to WES.
6. Send application, filled and signed WES Request Form, degree certificate, Official transcripts (if step 5 applies to you) to below address.
“Jnana Sangama”
Karnataka, India.
7. GOOD LUCK
Hi!

Thanks for the useful information!
I had a quick query, I graduated from one of the colleges in Bangalore which is affiliated to VTU in such a case should my college send my transcript or should VTU send me transcript? Thank you!!

njnyxjain

Sep 25, 2019
Hi!

Thanks for the useful information!
I had a quick query, I graduated from one of the colleges in Bangalore which is affiliated to VTU in such a case should my college send my transcript or should VTU send me transcript? Thank you!!
Did you receive your grad degree and marks card from VTU? If yes, then it should be VTU who will be sending your transcripts.

Torontonme

Oct 10, 2019
My VTU transcripts reached Canada on April 8th but in India post it is showing place as L4W and status as item delivered. When I checked Canada post website it says the item is delivered at Missisuaga, ON. I am really confused because the WES address is different but not sure why the item is delivered at some other place. When I checked the signature its signed by Z Maple.
Is this fine?
How did you get the tracking number from VTU?

mailjulze

Oct 31, 2019
Thank you so much for the help.

Just 1 last question. While filling up form 13 for Transcript, at the bottom there is the space provided for - Postal Address to Which Official Transcript is to be Sent". This section has
1) Name (Should this be my Name or WES ?)
2) USN ( My USN )
3) Address (WES Address in full)

TIA
Did you got the answer for this ?

While filling up form 13 for Transcript, at the bottom there is the space provided for - Postal Address to Which Official Transcript is to be Sent". This section has
2) USN ( My USN )

mailjulze

Oct 31, 2019
While filling up form 13 for Transcript, at the bottom there is the space provided for - Postal Address to Which Official Transcript is to be Sent". This section has
2) USN ( My USN )

techie12

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
2) USN ( My USN )
You should mention it as "WES reference number: xxxxxx( reference number)"

abroshan

Nov 4, 2019
generally how much time does it take for VTU to send the OT to WES?
If I call VTU, do they pick-up the call? what reference I need to share to them for them to track the package they sent to WES?
thanks

Vandanar

Jan 7, 2018
Hi all,

5. In case you already have transcripts received from University, Write an application to Registrar Evaluation requesting to post the documents directly to WES.

with respect to the above point, I have received my marks card for each semester from my college in 2015. Now how do I proceed to apply for wes? Do I still need to go ahead and request for the duplicate consolidated marks card of all semesters? or do I need to follow the above point #5? ?
Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

Vandanar

Jan 7, 2018
hello,
I just confirmed from the University by calling them on 0831-2498147.
Suggestion: Before following the below steps, please inquire.

They said:
1. Request for the transcripts by filling up the form here.
2. Pay the required fee for the transcript, if applicable.
3. Pay Postal charges (Rs.1500/-). Mandatory to directly post to WES. (Make sure you have WES Reference Number)
4. Mention the WES delivery address in the FORM (step 1) . Also, attach the WES Request Form duly filled, Payment Receipts.You can also attach your degree certificate to save on courier.
And send them to :
“Jnana Sangama”
Karnataka, India.
(You are DONE)
6. Send application, filled and signed WES Request Form, degree certificate, Official transcripts (if step 5 applies to you) to below address.
“Jnana Sangama”
Karnataka, India.
7. GOOD LUCK
With respect to the above points, I received my marks card (all 8 sems ) and a consolidated marks card from VTU in 2015. Now in order to apply for wes, do i need to follow step 2 or step 5? kindly reply.