+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from VTU to WES

techie12

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi all,
I am staying out of India currently. Is there any way for me to send VTU transcripts directly from VTU to WES? I am little confused.
Thanks,
Shravani

Flourish

Feb 27, 2019
Y
Hi all,
I am staying out of India currently. Is there any way for me to send VTU transcripts directly from VTU to WES? I am little confused.
Thanks,
Shravani
Yasir's response (2nd on 1st page). You need to make online payment and just download copies and send to VTU Registrar, Belgaum.

Reactions: techie12

coming2canada

Aug 21, 2017
Hi All,

Can someone tell me how long does it take for WES to receive official transcript after VTU receives the application?

I am looking to get an idea of VTU processing time + transit time.

techie12

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Y

Yasir's response (2nd on 1st page). You need to make online payment and just download copies and send to VTU Registrar, Belgaum.
Thanks, I am currently out of India, can I ask someone from my family to send scanned copies to VTU directly.( I am planning to send all the scanned documents to my family so that they can print the documents and send it to VTU)

techie12

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
You need to send degree certificate directly to WES.. login to your WES account and go to "Required Documents " for more details..dont forget to mention WES reference number on the envelope while sending cert
Cant we include degree certificate along with the VTU payment receipt so that VTU can send it directly to WES?

techie12

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Thank you so much for the help.

Just 1 last question. While filling up form 13 for Transcript, at the bottom there is the space provided for - Postal Address to Which Official Transcript is to be Sent". This section has
1) Name (Should this be my Name or WES ?)
2) USN ( My USN )
3) Address (WES Address in full)

TIA
I have the same doubt too. The name should be my name or WES?

coming2canada

Aug 21, 2017
hello,
I just confirmed from the University by calling them on 0831-2498147.
Suggestion: Before following the below steps, please inquire.

They said:
1. Request for the transcripts by filling up the form here.
2. Pay the required fee for the transcript, if applicable.
3. Pay Postal charges (Rs.1500/-). Mandatory to directly post to WES. (Make sure you have WES Reference Number)
4. Mention the WES delivery address in the FORM (step 1) . Also, attach the WES Request Form duly filled, Payment Receipts.You can also attach your degree certificate to save on courier.
And send them to :
The Registrar(Evaluation)
Visvesvaraya Technological University
“Jnana Sangama”
Belagavi : 590018
Karnataka, India.
(You are DONE)
5. In case you already have transcripts received from University, Write an application to Registrar Evaluation requesting to post the documents directly to WES.
6. Send application, filled and signed WES Request Form, degree certificate, Official transcripts (if step 5 applies to you) to below address.
The Registrar(Evaluation)
Visvesvaraya Technological University
“Jnana Sangama”
Belagavi : 590018
Karnataka, India.
7. GOOD LUCK
Hi,

Can you tell me how long does it take for WES to receive official transcript from VTU, after VTU receives the application?

mailzam

Feb 14, 2019
Hi Guys, i have paid online and sent the reciept by post to VTU. Is there a way to track it to check if they sent it to WES or if they need more info from me etc? I tried calling VTU, But as you guys know, no one answers, or even if someone does, say we dont have that info

techie12

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi Guys, i have paid online and sent the reciept by post to VTU. Is there a way to track it to check if they sent it to WES or if they need more info from me etc? I tried calling VTU, But as you guys know, no one answers, or even if someone does, say we dont have that info
Hi,
I faced the same issue yesterday. Tried calling several times but no is willing to pick at all

coming2canada

Aug 21, 2017
Hi,

Can you tell me how long does it take for WES to receive official transcript from VTU, after VTU receives the application?

Shristi KC

Apr 4, 2019
Hi everyone,

I got few questions, if anyone could clarify.
While paying transcript charges in SBI, did you guys use Canada's phone number or India's? The website kept on showing errors when I used Canada's phone number.
Can we pay through any Visa card, or does it have to be an Indian Bank's Card. I thought any country's Visa card should work, but I am getting an error when I use my card, and shows no transaction in my payment history.
Did you guys use Canada's Banking information or India's?
And my last question is, does it have to be our banking information?
I would highly appreciate if anyone would answer my queries.

Thank you

Last edited:

coming2canada

Aug 21, 2017
Hi everyone,

I got few questions, if anyone could clarify.
While paying transcript charges in SBI, did you guys use Canada's phone number or India's? The website kept on showing errors when I used Canada's phone number.
Can we pay through any Visa card, or does it have to be an Indian Bank's Card. I thought any country's Visa card should work, but I am getting an error when I use my card, and shows no transaction in my payment history.
Did you guys use Canada's Banking information or India's?
And my last question is, does it have to be our banking information?
I would highly appreciate if anyone would answer my queries.

Thank you
Hi,

I used India phone number and Indian bank account and it worked flawlessly.
I think you should be able to use friends/family members Indian bank account to pay the fees.

techie12

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
My VTU transcripts reached Canada on April 8th but in India post it is showing place as L4W and status as item delivered. When I checked Canada post website it says the item is delivered at Missisuaga, ON. I am really confused because the WES address is different but not sure why the item is delivered at some other place. When I checked the signature its signed by Z Maple.
Is this fine?