+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from VTU to WES

viaan vasu

Nov 16, 2018
India
Hi,

I am from VTU - MBA Candidate, I done my transcription, but my status is hold and WES saying is VTU has to be verify your documents, so I paid again to VTU for verification fees and wrote a letter to them, requested to verify the WES document.

Could you please let me know is anyone facing a problem like this?

thank you so much

JayashreeGowda

Nov 18, 2018
Hi,
I live in the US. I sent a request letter to VTU via post. I could track the package from Indian postal service which says it reached them.
How do i know if they sent it out to the WES??

coming2canada

Aug 21, 2017
Hi,
I live in the US. I sent a request letter to VTU via post. I could track the package from Indian postal service which says it reached them.
How do i know if they sent it out to the WES??
Check WES account online or call them after 3 weeks fof VTU receiving your application.

asish jacob

May 14, 2019
Hai everyone
I have taken the transcript last year from VTU and need to do wes now,please help me with the procedure

coming2canada

Aug 21, 2017
Hai everyone
I have taken the transcript last year from VTU and need to do wes now,please help me with the procedure
The transcripts you obtained from VTU are of no use now. VTU has to directly send to transcripts to WES.

Follow these steps.
  • Create an account on wes website
  • Pay for the evaluation and get application reference number
  • Send a copy of your convocation certificate (dont forget to mention reference number)
  • Send a request to VTU for transcript pay fees (transcript fees + INR 1500 (for courier to Canada)) and delivery address should be WES address (dont forget to mention reference number)
  • VTU will take 3-4 weeks to send the transript to wes.
  • Keep checking the status on WES website.

Sanila

May 17, 2019
I want to have the degree certificates sent along with the transcript. Do I have to pay separately for posting them or 1500 to send it all together?

coming2canada

Aug 21, 2017
I want to have the degree certificates sent along with the transcript. Do I have to pay separately for posting them or 1500 to send it all together?
As per WES candidate has to send the degree certificate and VTU has to send the official transcript.

coming2canada

Aug 21, 2017
As far as I know, from Jan 1st 2019, we cannot submit anything directly to WES. It has to be sent by the university right?
Nope ...you are partially correct ..you should send the COPY of degree certificate and VTU has to send official transcript. Check your wes account.

May 28, 2019
I have paid 1500 for postal fee to send transcripts directly to WES. How do i track it or how to contact VTU to ask for a courier tracking number?

coming2canada

Aug 21, 2017
I have paid 1500 for postal fee to send transcripts directly to WES. How do i track it or how to contact VTU to ask for a courier tracking number?
You can try to contact VTU ...but I doubt that will be helpful....keep checking WES account after 2-3 weeks you can see an update there.

Aashu Bedrae

Apr 28, 2019
As per WES candidate has to send the degree certificate and VTU has to send the official transcript.
I asked VTU to send both copy of degree certificate and transcripts, they obliged and sent it. They charged me 1800 Rs.
1500 for postal and 300 for attestation of degree certificate.

I had already taken transcripts, so I sent transcript, WES release form, copy of degree certificate, letter to registrar and WES application.

It took 10 days to reach WES.
They provided tracking ID too.

maverick6192

Jun 16, 2019
Hi All,

Please advise, I got my ECA report from WES in which the university name is spelled as "Visveswaraiah Technological University" (Old spelling) but my degree certificate is having the current and the official spelling as "Visvesvaraya Technological University". Will this cause any issue during the PR processing?

Divyeshk2r

Apr 25, 2019
Nope ...you are partially correct ..you should send the COPY of degree certificate and VTU has to send official transcript. Check your wes account.
Hi,
Can you confirm if the COPY of the degree certificate needs to be signed and sealed by the University or just a simple copy of the certificate would do ?
I have sent the official transcripts via VTU, and WES has received them, but now they are waiting for the degree certificate copy. I am not sure if this transcripts + certificate option is available in VTU. I am not sure if it is the same as Attestation of marksheets/other documents option,if anyone can confirm here.
Anyways, now I have 2 options, one to send the direct copy (which will be cheaper and faster) or send it via the attestation option in VTU. Please help.

Reactions: Jaisonds