+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from VTU to WES

Madhushree

Mar 28, 2021
Hi ,

I am in process to request vtu to send official transcript to WES directly . I have paid Rs 500(1 transcript) + 1500 (Processing fee) via sbi payment portal of VTU . I do have the below questions to proceed .Any suggestions will be appreciated.

1. When I send an email to VTU I will attach filled VTU application form , WES Academic Records Request form , SBI payment receipt as mentioned in VTU website . Do I need to attach any other documents(like marks sheet/degree certification ) if my request is only for official transcript to be sent to WES ?

2. In "Application by Email to Request VTU to Send Documents Directly to WES" form of VTU .There is a field called Address . Should I give my India residence address here ?

3.Lastly , I passed out Engineering in 2010 my college was non-autonomous and affiliated to VTU at that time . In 2016 my college became autonomous .Considering this case should the documents still be sent to WES by VTU ?

AbhilashHM

Mar 24, 2021
I just initiated my transcript sharing from VTU to WES:

So, I emailed VTU on March 26th and still awaiting a status change on WES. My application status is "On-Hold". Below are the steps I followed:

1. Created my WES account, paid the fees, and downloaded the WES Academic Records Request Form
  2. Downloaded the VTU International Transcript Request form from https://vtu.ac.in/pdf/onlineform/wes1.pdf
  3. Paid the VTU fees [Rs.2000 - Official Transcript: 500 + Processing Fees: 1500] by visiting the online payment portal
    1. Visit: https://vtu.ac.in/online-fee-payment-2/ and click on the State bank of India icon on the right side of the page or alternatively visit: https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=843012
    2. Select I have read... and click on Proceed
    3. In the select payment category, choose “F-Fees to be paid by student-Examination”
    4. Enter necessary details like your Name, USN, Mobile number, Email ID, etc. In the address field, avoid any special character, else you will get the address invalid error
    5. Enter 500 against ISSUE OF OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT and 1500 against OTHERS and pay the fees
    6. Download the payment receipt
  4. Fill up the VTU International Transcript Request from step 2 with a Black/Dark Pen and scan it
  5. You will have to email all the documents and few details to VTU in the below format:
    1. The subject line must contain your USN (only the USN and nothing other than USN)
    2. The body of the email must contain exactly 4 lines, no empty lines before and after the required 4 lines. The four lines must contain the following information:
      1. e-Receipt SB Collect payment ID (and nothing else)
      2. Amount (and nothing else. No need to write Rs., Amount: Rs. etc.)
      3. Your mobile number (and nothing else. No need to write Mobile: etc.)
      4. Documents applied for. For example, Transcript or Transcript+DC Attestation
    3. Attach all necessary components of the application as specified above. If possible, combine all individual components into a single file.
    4. Check that all information has been typed correctly and as per instructions in (1) and (2) above.
    5. Check that all required PDF files have been attached
    6. Email the application to examdocs@vtu.ac.in
    7. Don’t mark a copy to any other VTU email ID
I attached my Wes application, VTU application, Fee receipt, Marks cards, and Convocation certificate. Awaiting status change from WES. Will keep you posted.

Madhushree

Mar 28, 2021

So, I emailed VTU on March 26th and still awaiting a status change on WES. My application status is "On-Hold". Below are the steps I followed:

1. Created my WES account, paid the fees, and downloaded the WES Academic Records Request Form
  2. Downloaded the VTU International Transcript Request form from https://vtu.ac.in/pdf/onlineform/wes1.pdf
  3. Paid the VTU fees [Rs.2000 - Official Transcript: 500 + Processing Fees: 1500] by visiting the online payment portal
    1. Visit: https://vtu.ac.in/online-fee-payment-2/ and click on the State bank of India icon on the right side of the page or alternatively visit: https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=843012
    3. In the select payment category, choose “F-Fees to be paid by student-Examination”
    4. Enter necessary details like your Name, USN, Mobile number, Email ID, etc. In the address field, avoid any special character, else you will get the address invalid error
    5. Enter 500 against ISSUE OF OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT and 1500 against OTHERS and pay the fees
  4. Fill up the VTU International Transcript Request from step 2 with a Black/Dark Pen and scan it
  5. You will have to email all the documents and few details to VTU in the below format:
    1. The subject line must contain your USN (only the USN and nothing other than USN)
    2. The body of the email must contain exactly 4 lines, no empty lines before and after the required 4 lines. The four lines must contain the following information:
    3. Attach all necessary components of the application as specified above. If possible, combine all individual components into a single file.
    4. Check that all information has been typed correctly and as per instructions in (1) and (2) above.
I attached my Wes application, VTU application, Fee receipt, Marks cards, and Convocation certificate. Awaiting status change from WES. Will keep you posted.
I am also waiting for VTU to send transcripts to WES. I sent a request to VTU on March 28th to send transcripts to WES. I am not sure how to get the information if they have sent the transcript to WES or no. I tried calling them but they didn't answer the call.

AbhilashHM

Mar 24, 2021
I am also waiting for VTU to send transcripts to WES. I sent a request to VTU on March 28th to send transcripts to WES. I am not sure how to get the information if they have sent the transcript to WES or no. I tried calling them but they didn't answer the call.
I am still waiting for a status change. Let me know if yours gets updated.

AbhilashHM

Mar 24, 2021

5th April, got an update from WES that they have received the documents from VTU and they are analyzing & evaluating them.

Reactions: Rakshith_hv27

Madhushree

Mar 28, 2021
5th April, got an update from WES that they have received the documents from VTU and they are analyzing & evaluating them.
I haven't received an update from WES or even VTU . I have tried calling VTU multiple times and also emailed them but no response .Any other way to get an update from VTU if they have sent it to WES .

AbhilashHM

Mar 24, 2021
I haven't received an update from WES or even VTU . I have tried calling VTU multiple times and also emailed them but no response .Any other way to get an update from VTU if they have sent it to WES .
No other ways to reach out to them. You will have to wait.

AbhilashHM

Mar 24, 2021
April 7th, My VTU credit got accepted by WES. I have applied for BU transcripts, so they are waiting for me to send them those. This is being discussed in the BU to WES forum.

Mj1308

May 2, 2021
Do we need to send marksheet and degree certificate also to VTU and get them attested? How much we need to pay?

Annak92

Apr 18, 2021
April 7th, My VTU credit got accepted by WES. I have applied for BU transcripts, so they are waiting for me to send them those. This is being discussed in the BU to WES forum.
Hey Abhilash how long it took vtu to upload the transcripts after we send the mail to them.. how long it took your.. I have been waiting from May 11 th..

Mj1308

May 2, 2021
Hey Abhilash how long it took vtu to upload the transcripts after we send the mail to them.. how long it took your.. I have been waiting from May 11 th..
Heyy ..did you receive any update from VTU? I have also submitted on 9th May but no reply till date.

Annak92

Apr 18, 2021
Heyy ..did you receive any update from VTU? I have also submitted on 9th May but no reply till date.
No nothing so far.. I tried to contact them through call.. no one's picking it as well . I wonder if it's due to lockdown ?!

Jun 4, 2021
Hello World,
I require VTU to send Transcripts to WES directly. I have my Degree Certificate and Transcripts. I don't have marks cards of all semesters. :(

While sending the request email to VTU is it enough to attach WES Academic Records Request Form, Degree Certificate, Transcripts and e-Receipt ?

Can anyone confirm on this, whether attaching transcripts instead of all individual marks card works?

Information from VTU

"Send the scanned application, WES Academic Records Request Form and additional documents such as copy of Degree Certificate (or PDC) and Marks Cards/Grade Cards, along with SB Collect payment e-Receipt to VTU as by email as per instructions below."

Components of Application
A. Necessary components of application

i. Filled and signed VTU Application form in PDF format.
ii. WES Academic records Request Form in PDF format.
iii. e-Receipt for State Bank Collect Payment for the required fee in PDF format.
B. Optional components of application
i. Scanned copy of Degree Certificate (or Provisional Degree certificate if Degree Certificate is
not yet issued) in PDF format.
ii. Scanned copies of marks/grade cards in PDF format.

Thanks,
Aayush