+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from DOTE -TamilNadu

Srinivasan183

Sep 2, 2020
I have submitted application to DOTE thru my friend and waiting for response. I heard they are sending document digitally via email to WES directly. My application is still pending.
Thanks for your response. But I do not have any option to do that. Yes, they changed many things now. Even DOTE send it by electronically, WES will review it and wait till the documents reach it seems.

Niranjan.july

Aug 4, 2020
Thanks for your response. But I do not have any option to do that. Yes, they changed many things now. Even DOTE send it by electronically, WES will review it and wait till the documents reach it seems.
Oh. I didnt know that. Even after sending it digitally. Hard copy to be sent for final verification. I thought its just email documents sufficient.

My phone number is 647-446-3100. Please provide yours will call you.

Ashish..

Feb 7, 2021
Hi,
I have completed 3 year diploma in mechanical engineering from DOTE.What are the steps to apply for the transcript and can anyone explain are we directly applying to the DOTE?Plz guide me to do the procedures.Those who already got the transcript can you explain what will be the equivalent qualification in Canada?

Srinivasan183

Sep 2, 2020
Hi,
I have completed 3 year diploma in mechanical engineering from DOTE.What are the steps to apply for the transcript and can anyone explain are we directly applying to the DOTE?Plz guide me to do the procedures.Those who already got the transcript can you explain what will be the equivalent qualification in Canada?
Hi Ashish,

The steps are
1. Go to your polytechnic and get the signature from principal in required forms .
2. Send the form to get the transcript from dote.
3. Send the transcript as per the WES norms.( These should be send directly from institute) if you are sending from your address, Wes will reject.

My suggestion is to have any agent or third party who do the process from getting required signature from college and send the transcript as per the WES norms. I applied from https://uttarika.com/ which is reliable.

Ashish..

Feb 7, 2021
Hi Ashish,

The steps are
1. Go to your polytechnic and get the signature from principal in required forms .
3. Send the transcript as per the WES norms.( These should be send directly from institute) if you are sending from your address, Wes will reject.

My suggestion is to have any agent or third party who do the process from getting required signature from college and send the transcript as per the WES norms. I applied from https://uttarika.com/ which is reliable.
Hi Srinivasan,
What are the expenditure for the third party?What was your 3 year diploma equivalent in canada?

Ashish..

Feb 7, 2021
Hi Ashish,

The steps are

Hello srinivasan...
Can you plz tell me what was your equivalent in Canada for 3 year diploma ?

Srinivasan183

Sep 2, 2020
Uttarika fees:
University fees for transcript: Rs.3296
logistics service charges + shipping fee + taxes (approx) : I guess Rs.4000+
Canadian equivalent : Secondary school diploma - 2 years

Sharwaan

Sep 25, 2021
I have done the same through DOTE, its been 20 days - no updates.

WES status says -HOLD (Waiting for your documents)