+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from DOTE -TamilNadu

Gopal88

Aug 14, 2019
Hi,
I am working in abroad, it's really hard to track and collect the details, so I was using agencies to do it "Uttarika.com"
they charge around 5000 +2000 courier charges +market (450 - if its more than 10 yrs/300 if its less than 10 yrs) + mark sheets ( 6*300/450).
yesterday only submitted, will update you once done.
Hi,
Did you get your Transcripts done? Thanks!

ianand2k2

Jul 25, 2019
Hi,
Did you get your Transcripts done? Thanks!
Nothing is clear - Got a reply from Uttarika (Consultant ) saying that my transcript been couriered by DOTE on 07/sep/2019, they share me the tracking-no, while checking the status of the tracking no - its remains same from the day till now(16/oct/19) " Packed in Bag- Chennai".

while checking WES, it's saying like "Evaluation is in process"

Gopal88

Aug 14, 2019
Oh my god! i wish good for you. Did they get the Principle's signature from your collage where you studied? And the status in WES website is the same before and after transcript?

Rajesh133

May 6, 2018
Actually, we need to get principal signature from our college and then need to submit that form to DOTE.

The process is like this,
1. Download this International_Transcript_Request.pdf form and fill up your details. Need to mention your WES number in this form.
2. Visit your diploma college and get signature and college seal on the filled form.
3. Get diploma certificate and semester mark sheets photo copies and submit to DOTE with that form.

Thanks and Regards,
Thiru.M

Hey Thiru Did you got your transcripts are not.

VARSHA_ANOOP

Dec 9, 2019
Hi All,
I am planning to apply for transcript from DOTE. While surfing in internet found the below link and got the details. But, still i have few more doubt before i apply for Transcript and send to WES.

link:
-----
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/transcripts-from-murugappa-polytechnic.279618/

I joined as a lateral entry candidate in diploma and my engineering. So I can get only transcripts from second year. Here is my doubt. Whether WES will accept my DIPLOMA and DEGREE. If consider, what will be the equivalent to canadian education standard.

If not considered, then what should i do to get my diploma and degree certificates to validate.

Anyone come across this scenario, please advise.

yours response is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Thiru.M

Hello Thiru,

You were a lateral entry to the Diploma course, did you submit your 12th Marksheet as well? Will the DOTE sending the transcripts be enough?

jayakumar.t

Feb 13, 2020
Dear Thiru,

I have got a signature from my college for my mark sheets. Now I have to pay challan fees on the bank website. please confirm me that can I have to pay fees for individual mark sheet fees 300 in 6 challan or 1800 to pay for all mark sheet fees in the le challan. Please advise

macos

Mar 10, 2020
Hi,
I am working in abroad, it's really hard to track and collect the details, so I was using agencies to do it "Uttarika.com"
they charge around 5000 +2000 courier charges +market (450 - if its more than 10 yrs/300 if its less than 10 yrs) + mark sheets ( 6*300/450).
Hi Have you got your transcripts? Is it good to go with uttarika services? I am also working in abroad. How to apply for diploma transcripts from outside india? Please post your suggestions.

Niranjan.july

Aug 4, 2020
Dear Thiru,

I have got a signature from my college for my mark sheets. Now I have to pay challan fees on the bank website. please confirm me that can I have to pay fees for individual mark sheet fees 300 in 6 challan or 1800 to pay for all mark sheet fees in the le challan. Please advise
Hi jeyakumar.. I'm also in the process of Wes for my diploma transcripts...can you please help with process? Thanks

My email is karthi.rit@gmail.com

Last edited:

Niranjan.july

Aug 4, 2020
Nothing is clear - Got a reply from Uttarika (Consultant ) saying that my transcript been couriered by DOTE on 07/sep/2019, they share me the tracking-no, while checking the status of the tracking no - its remains same from the day till now(16/oct/19) " Packed in Bag- Chennai".

while checking WES, it's saying like "Evaluation is in process"
Hi, I'm also trying to get my diploma transcripts from DOTE for Wes verification. Can you please tell me if you have gotten the service from utarika as I see mixed reviews for their service...pls Suggest thanks

My I'd is karthi.rit@gmail.com

Srinivasan183

Sep 2, 2020
Hi,
Hi brother,
Did you got proper response and work done ?? Any updates?? I am in the similar position where I cannot get transcripts directly from my polytechnic college since I am working in abroad. Please need your updates or suggestions.

Niranjan.july

Aug 4, 2020
Hi brother,
Did you got proper response and work done ?? Any updates?? I am in the similar position where I cannot get transcripts directly from my polytechnic college since I am working in abroad. Please need your updates or suggestions.
I have submitted application to DOTE thru my friend and waiting for response. I heard they are sending document digitally via email to WES directly. My application is still pending.