+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from DOTE -TamilNadu

Thiru8587

Jan 23, 2018
Hi All,
I am planning to apply for transcript from DOTE. While surfing in internet found the below link and got the details. But, still i have few more doubt before i apply for Transcript and send to WES.

link:
-----
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/transcripts-from-murugappa-polytechnic.279618/

I joined as a lateral entry candidate in diploma and my engineering. So I can get only transcripts from second year. Here is my doubt. Whether WES will accept my DIPLOMA and DEGREE. If consider, what will be the equivalent to canadian education standard.

If not considered, then what should i do to get my diploma and degree certificates to validate.

Anyone come across this scenario, please advise.

yours response is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Thiru.M

Thiru8587

Jan 23, 2018
I’m also in same category have u got the transcript from dote
Hi @latha Karthik, I have applied last week and waiting for them to respond. They told me that, it will take 20 days to deliver.
Hope I will get by end of this month.

Once I received my DOTE transcript, will send this along with my Engineering Transcript to WES.

All the best to you.

Latha kartik

Mar 12, 2018
Hi @latha Karthik, I have applied last week and waiting for them to respond. They told me that, it will take 20 days to deliver.
Hope I will get by end of this month.

Once I received my DOTE transcript, will send this along with my Engineering Transcript to WES.

All the best to you.
Have u sent the documents through college or u visited the dote directly Nd submitted

Thiru8587

Jan 23, 2018
Actually, we need to get principal signature from our college and then need to submit that form to DOTE.

The process is like this,
1. Download this International_Transcript_Request.pdf form and fill up your details. Need to mention your WES number in this form.
2. Visit your diploma college and get signature and college seal on the filled form.
3. Get diploma certificate and semester mark sheets photo copies and submit to DOTE with that form.

Thanks and Regards,
Thiru.M

velcanadapr

May 18, 2018
Actually, we need to get principal signature from our college and then need to submit that form to DOTE.

The process is like this,
1. Download this International_Transcript_Request.pdf form and fill up your details. Need to mention your WES number in this form.
2. Visit your diploma college and get signature and college seal on the filled form.
3. Get diploma certificate and semester mark sheets photo copies and submit to DOTE with that form.

Thanks and Regards,
Thiru.M
Thank you for the informative infor Thiru. So, Getting signature and seal on the Transcript request form alone is enough or we need to get the attestation on all photocopy of our Diploma certificate and mark sheets.

Regards,
Vel

Vinothini

Feb 2, 2019
Hi All,
I am planning to apply for transcript from DOTE. While surfing in internet found the below link and got the details. But, still i have few more doubt before i apply for Transcript and send to WES.

link:
-----
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/transcripts-from-murugappa-polytechnic.279618/

I joined as a lateral entry candidate in diploma and my engineering. So I can get only transcripts from second year. Here is my doubt. Whether WES will accept my DIPLOMA and DEGREE. If consider, what will be the equivalent to canadian education standard.

If not considered, then what should i do to get my diploma and degree certificates to validate.

Anyone come across this scenario, please advise.

yours response is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Thiru.M
Hi Thiru,
Consolidated marksheet and diploma certificates enough to submit in Dote or semester wise marksheet required?

ianand2k2

Jul 25, 2019
Hi Thiru,
Consolidated marksheet and diploma certificates enough to submit in Dote or semester wise marksheet required?
@Thiru8587 @Vinothini @latha Karthik

I am going to start the process, pls guide me with the latest procedure

1) it's possible to start the process from DOTE itself, or the signature from college is mandatory?
2) need to submit all the mark sheet (or) consolidated mark sheet is enough?

if anyone got the assessment from WES- what was the outcome?

Thanks!

Reactions: john.cena

john.cena

Aug 1, 2019
@Thiru8587 @Vinothini @latha Karthik

I am going to start the process, pls guide me with the latest procedure

1) it's possible to start the process from DOTE itself, or the signature from college is mandatory?
2) need to submit all the mark sheet (or) consolidated mark sheet is enough?

if anyone got the assessment from WES- what was the outcome?

Thanks!
Hi @ianand2k2,

I am in a similar position as you. Please let me know if you find any information.

Thanks

ianand2k2

Jul 25, 2019
Hi @ianand2k2,

I am in a similar position as you. Please let me know if you find any information.

Thanks
Hi,
I am working in abroad, it's really hard to track and collect the details, so I was using agencies to do it "Uttarika.com"
they charge around 5000 +2000 courier charges +market (450 - if its more than 10 yrs/300 if its less than 10 yrs) + mark sheets ( 6*300/450).
yesterday only submitted, will update you once done.

john.cena

Aug 1, 2019
Hi,
I am working in abroad, it's really hard to track and collect the details, so I was using agencies to do it "Uttarika.com"
they charge around 5000 +2000 courier charges +market (450 - if its more than 10 yrs/300 if its less than 10 yrs) + mark sheets ( 6*300/450).
yesterday only submitted, will update you once done.
Oh, alright.. Thanks!

Keep us posted :)