+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Traffic history from Queensland?

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
yeah right i never drive
You driven there or not
Still you have to call or visit office there ( like vicroad in Victoria Melbourne) I don’t know what is it called in Queensland. And ask them to get driving history records.You have to provide your address,D.O.B and they may ask your passport number as well
Then hopefully in five business days they will send you a letter at your current address;
Describing you have no driving history records during your stay there.

Jun 13, 2021
So got some answers for all those confused.

I spoke with someone from TMR and it's pretty strightforward. Evidence of Identity (EOC) can include;

Foreign passport + Two Bank Cards

I asked to have this information in writing and this is what came back to my email.

"You are required to provide at least three documents, including one Category A (passport) and two Category B (two bank cards). One of these documents must have a signature, and the applicant’s name should be embossed on the card."

Good luck!
Very helpful!
May I ask that if I need to ask an authority to certify those documents or just scan the original is fine?

sharan21

Oct 29, 2021
can someone explain me, do i need to submit only traffic history from qld, either have to submit license history to ircc.
i am bit confused about this situation because they are both separate documents. what should i have to submit, because they demanded "qld residents must submit traffic history", so licence history is equally important or not.

Khushpurewal

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
can someone explain me, do i need to submit only traffic history from qld, either have to submit license history to ircc.
i am bit confused about this situation because they are both separate documents. what should i have to submit, because they demanded "qld residents must submit traffic history", so licence history is equally important or not.
hi in my i lived in qld for 6 months in 2014 and never held QLD driving license then I submitted for full traffic history and after that i moved to Victoria got driving license in Victoria I submitted full license history from Victoria. I got permanent residency as well few months ago visa express entry.
According to me you just need traffic history from Qld and if you held license from QLD then apply both options driving license history and traffic history
I think you have to pay both fees I recommend you to apply both if you held driving license in qld.
I hope you will get idea from this
If you need more info just let me know
Thnx

sharan21

Oct 29, 2021
hi in my i lived in qld for 6 months in 2014 and never held QLD driving license then I submitted for full traffic history and after that i moved to Victoria got driving license in Victoria I submitted full license history from Victoria. I got permanent residency as well few months ago visa express entry.
According to me you just need traffic history from Qld and if you held license from QLD then apply both options driving license history and traffic history
I think you have to pay both fees I recommend you to apply both if you held driving license in qld.
I hope you will get idea from this
If you need more info just let me know
Thnx
thanks for reaching out.
yes I was held licence in qld.i already got my traffic history but licence history is not provided by them.
and one more questions is in traffic history i have speed zone fines and demerits points, is that effect to my file or not ?

Khushpurewal

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
thanks for reaching out.
yes I was held licence in qld.i already got my traffic history but licence history is not provided by them.
and one more questions is in traffic history i have speed zone fines and demerits points, is that effect to my file or not ?
Speed fines are okay they just wanted to sure about drink and drive because drink and drive is crime in canada

Khushpurewal

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
thanks for reaching out.
I think u didn’t select the option of license history u just selected traffic history

sharan21

Oct 29, 2021
I think u didn’t select the option of license history u just selected traffic history
Yes, i think i need to fill a form to release if information then they provide information within 10 days.
and one more question is this information is needed for open spouse work permit. so still i need to be provide both of them ?
thanks for helping me.

Khushpurewal

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yes, i think i need to fill a form to release if information then they provide information within 10 days.
and one more question is this information is needed for open spouse work permit. so still i need to be provide both of them ?
thanks for helping me.
You don’t need for open spouse wp this information for only permanent residency

sharan21

Oct 29, 2021
okay. thanks for your quick reply.
but they already demanded additional information about qld traffic history.

Khushpurewal

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
yes. so i have to provide both(traffic+licence history )? whether they asked for only traffic history.
I think traffic history is enough for both of you because if you see police requirements on canada immigration website they just wanted traffic history
(Queensland
If you live or have lived in Queensland, you must submit a traffic history with your police certificate that goes back to your 18th birthday or the day on which your first Australian driver’s licence was issued. You can apply online through Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads.)

sharan21

Oct 29, 2021
I think traffic history is enough for both of you because if you see police requirements on canada immigration website they just wanted traffic history
(Queensland
If you live or have lived in Queensland, you must submit a traffic history with your police certificate that goes back to your 18th birthday or the day on which your first Australian driver’s licence was issued. You can apply online through Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads.)
ok. thanks, one more last question if i submit my year 2020 letter to immigration about my traffic history and license both would they affect to file because after 2020 i am no longer Aus resident so year 2020 is my last year overthere, so old one is fine or do i need to obtain recent one?

Khushpurewal

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
ok. thanks, one more last question if i submit my year 2020 letter to immigration about my traffic history and license both would they affect to file because after 2020 i am no longer Aus resident so year 2020 is my last year overthere, so old one is fine or do i need to obtain recent one?
I recommend u to get new one