Aug 14, 2020
NB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey guys
I received my PR CARD today.
It was very fast. I sent my photo to Montreal office on july 21 and got the card today
Congratulations.

Can you tell me how long it took to get the card from date of application approval?

gurisekhon

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
My friend got mail from ircc to upload pics he got pr same day as mine 24 march and now they created portal for him
I am in the same situation as you but Edmonton,
I send them mine on the 23 February
A friend of mine is waiting for 5 months too :/
But I think now they are processing faster
i called to IRCC they said its in process not in production they are ot sure they received the phots or not?very frustrating . congratulation for yours

gurisekhon

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hi everyone,

I am in Canada. I still have not received my first PR Card.

However,
I have received my CoPR through email in Feb 2021 from the IRCC in Montreal.

As requested in the email by the IRCC in Montreal, in order to get the PR card, I had to mail back (through Canada Post) 2 photos and the CoPR to the provided address in Montreal in Feb 2021. ( just a few days after the CoPR acknowledgment)

I have not heard anything from IRCC since then, I have not received any kind of acknowledgment about the status of my first PR application.

As you know the current processing time for New PR card is 50 days. And I have been waiting for about 150 days so far.

My questions are:

- Do I need to register on the new PR Portal and submit a new PR application? is this going to make any kind of conflict with what I already sent to IRCC by mail?
- Is there an application number for the first PR card? -- I do NOT have one
have you received any update on your PR card ?

Cacenaves

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
How long it takes once the card is sent to production??
Can you pls share your timeline?

my card is being in production for 1 month I feel is stuck there ..

Thanks

Cacenaves

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Talked today with ircc and after that I entered into my gckey account and had a Good news , they mailed my Pr card :)

gaillimh_abú

Dec 9, 2020
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
11-06-2020
Winnipeg office. COPR April 26th. Photos mailed April 28th. Account linked but no update.

I see IRCC processing times now down to 50 days from 123 days last time I checked (for first PR card).

Anybody who has received cards from Winnipeg?
Ghost update for wife and I: Aug 13 (means sent to production?)
Mine approved and in the mail: Aug 23
Kids: no update

akash.lmb

Jul 31, 2019
I had sent my photos and copr to Kitchener office in March. Did not hear back anything till May and people were getting their cards from Kitchener office within 2 weeks.
So I sent photos and copr again in May.
After 6.5 months I got an email from IRCC yesterday that photos doesn’t meet the requirements. Please send it again :)))))

gurisekhon

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
I had sent my photos and copr to Kitchener office in March. Did not hear back anything till May and people were getting their cards from Kitchener office within 2 weeks.
After 6.5 months I got an email from IRCC yesterday that photos doesn’t meet the requirements. Please send it again :)))))
i had sent to Montreal office on April 29th.people are receiving their pr card less then a month from Montreal visa office .tried to reach out to IRcc standard answer its in process .no idea what to do .it been 4 months now

Ninadhillon

Oct 12, 2016
OMG this is totally unacceptable. I have also sent my photo to Kitchener office in March and haven’t heard back till now. I wish they don’t do this to me!