+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Khe

Jul 29, 2021
Hi everyone,
I finally received my PR card today!!
Here’s my timeline.
COPR received: January 21st
Photos received by Ottawa office: the week of February 15th (mailed without a tracking number)
2 ghost updates: June 2nd and 13th
They told me by email on July 5th that “all the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment”
Second set of pictures sent with tracking number (I was wondering if they had not received my pictures or if they had been lost): July 30th
Second set of pictures received: August 5th
My MP got a very vague message from IRCC saying that my application was still being processed: August 6th
Ghost update: September 1st
Application approved and PR card mailed: September 8th
Automatic email received by IRCC to inform me of my application update: September 9th
PR card received with the picture sent in February (I mailed 2 pictures every time): today
This thread has been so helpful to me while I was waiting for this card for the past 7 months. Thank you and good luck to all of you!!

Last edited:

Brady_Bryant

Nov 6, 2020
Which part or which section. I dont think i ever recognize it. Please advise.
This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. Please print a copy of this letter and send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. You do not need to sign the letter nor the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address.

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
I have uploaded pictures for both me and my wife in portal ; she got PR card yesterday but nothing for me . Is this normal ? How long it takes for me?

Dhirajspk

May 19, 2021
Our Timeline

Primary applicant : Inland
Dependent : Outland ( India)
Aor : 18th March
Medicals passed : 12th April
Biometrics : 28th April
Copr : 11th September

My wife is in Canada. She is a primary applicant and I am in india. Would just like to know when is the usual time it takes for dependent passport stamping email.

Are dependent receiving passport stamping letter if they are in india..please update if any one has received it with timeline

vinodkt7

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Today I sent an email to the Etobicoke PR card processing center, my family's PR card arrived 3 weeks before but my application is showing "Submitted"
I got a reply saying, my PR card is under production, I don't know what it means.

gurisekhon

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Today I sent an email to the Etobicoke PR card processing center, my family's PR card arrived 3 weeks before but my application is showing "Submitted"
I got a reply saying, my PR card is under production, I don't know what it means.
how to find an email for particular processing center

gurisekhon

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
anyone can suggest me Montreal visa office address where we suppose to send photos' was looking online it shows different address not that one which is on my COPR

helloworldM

Apr 20, 2021
Hi guys. I sent my photos to Kitchener office on May 14th. Still no update since then after 4 months. Kitchener office is usually very efficient. Any idea what I can do? Never able to talk to an agent of ircc.