Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Toga

Jul 18, 2021
My timeline:

AOR March 2021
Ecorp June 3rd
PR approved- June 18th
GU1 - august 4th
GU2 - august 16th PR card application approved.
card is mailed to my address. Omg finally

Portal photo still in review.

Reactions: skye

Toga

Jul 18, 2021
If someone got eCoPR , is it better to link pr card to cic or just track in portal ??
Probably better to link, not sure how you can track your card progress through portal(mine just shows “in review” since i’ve got ecorp)

ragnhild

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
I’m the same. I sent my photo on 30th of April. I was able to link my application but there are absolutely no updates in there. When I call CIC, it just says there is nobody pick up the call.
i am in Canada Montreal. I have sent my picture on April 29th.no update yet.i have sent webforms,called to ircc and reached out to MP .i have not go any useful answer. I am not even able to link my application .one of my friend she had sent pictures in Montreal visa office she had received her PR card right after one month .any suggestion should i send pictures again or create online portal would it be helpful

Empero993

Apr 8, 2021
I’m the same. I sent my photo on 30th of April. I was able to link my application but there are absolutely no updates in there. When I call CIC, it just says there is nobody pick up the call.
Me too I tried to call them today several times but they hang up saying they are extremely busy

subratgbhadra

Feb 9, 2021
It seems like there is no fixed timeline for people who have applied for PR card via post. I know many folks who are waiting since Jan 2021 and have not received their card. Since a lot of people are curious to know the process and timeline, I have created a WhatsApp group so that we all can keep ourselves updated.

Please note this group is meant for people who have sent their photos for PR card via Post.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/FPe2pNjDdhu2afi0RbmQ2q

Reactions: skye and Rounakm12

Rounakm12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am in Canada. I still have not received my first PR Card.

However,
I have received my CoPR through email on March, 2nd, 2021 from the IRCC Toronto.

As requested in the email by the IRCC in Toronto,
in order to get the PR card, I had to mail back (through Canada Post) 2 photos and the CoPR to the provided address in Etobicoke on March, 3nd, 2021. ( next day after the CoPR acknowledgment)

I have not heard anything from IRCC since then, I have not received any kind of acknowledgment about the status of my first PR application.

I have been waiting for about 150 days so far.

I raised a web form and they are saying they haven't received the photo yet. But as per courier, it is delivered.

Not sure what to do in this case

Rounakm12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Me too I tried to call them today several times but they hang up saying they are extremely busy
I'm in the same boat

I raised a web form and they are saying they haven't received the photo yet. But as per courier, it is delivered.
Not sure what to do in this case

Leotwin

Star Member
May 27, 2020
Dear Fellows,
I applied for PR cards in Mid June for myself and family after we received COPRs. I got mine and my wife's PR cards approved and delivered after 40 days, however PR cards of my children are still not processed. I have linked PR card application to GC key account and it shows their status as "submitted". Didn't have luck with calling IRCC and speaking to an agent. Just asking if someone else is in the same boat?