+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi, for people who already got their pr card approved, if you call IRCC and go through the options till you get to the point where you hear the status of your apllication, would u please let me know what the status say?? I can’t link my application for unkown reason(tried every trick and suggestions but no luck), so the only way to check the status is by calling and see what the automatic system say when read status...

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
Hi, for people who already got their pr card approved, if you call IRCC and go through the options till you get to the point where you hear the status of your apllication, would u please let me know what the status say?? I can’t link my application for unkown reason(tried every trick and suggestions but no luck), so the only way to check the status is by calling and see what the automatic system say when read status...
I think you are entering the place of birth incorrectly it shall be exactly the same as your passport without country.
Usually the place of birth looks like this
"SomeCity /someCountry"
For place of birth when linking you should enter exactly "someCity"

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
I think you are entering the place of birth incorrectly it shall be exactly the same as your passport without country.
Usually the place of birth looks like this
"SomeCity /someCountry"
For place of birth when linking you should enter exactly "someCity"
I know and thats exactly what i did..Iam at the point where remembering every single line/letter/symbol or number on my passport. No luck. And when I call IRCC they tell me that first pr card application cannot be linked, its only available for people who are renewing theirs.

Severus0

Feb 26, 2021
hi guys
how do u find that your photos have been delivered to the visa office? because I linked my application to my account but there is nothing in there, however according to the Canada post it was delivered last week.

Reactions: luckyrefugee

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
hi guys
how do u find that your photos have been delivered to the visa office? because I linked my application to my account but there is nothing in there, however according to the Canada post it was delivered last week.
You only get an update when u card is printed and mailed nothing in between just wait. Track ur Canada post if it says delivered that’s it.

Reactions: Oodda and Severus0

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
I sent the photo with a regular canada post with no tracking, can i call ircc and ask of my documents are received? I didnt use express post as I was thinking that once they receive the documents my application status will be changed but nothing happened