+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Ninadhillon

Oct 12, 2016
Hey everyone,
I mailed my COPR and photo to Kitchener office through canada post and it was delivered on March 15, 2021.
Since then there are no new updates.
I called cic and agent told me that they haven’t updated any details within the system yet.
Do you think I should mail the copr and photo again?
Because Kitchener office doesn’t take long and not even updating the details seems like a red flag to me.
Hey, did you get yours?

Sam518

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Did anyone get PR cards recently from Saskatoon office?
Our cards were received by IRCC Saskatoon on Apr. 13.
And only prime applicant got GU on Apr. 15.
Yesterday May 20, we all got GU.
Anybody know the trend from Saskatoon currently?

Patsnits

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hi,

I received my COPR on the 28th Feb and my photos were sent to Etobicoke office.Till date I haven't received any update.Anyone from Etobicoke office?

Patsnits

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hello everyone,

Since I am inland which day do they confirm for pr?Is it the day the COPR has been dated or the date I originally entered Canada?

So confused....

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hello everyone,

Since I am inland which day do they confirm for pr?Is it the day the COPR has been dated or the date I originally entered Canada?

So confused....
It says day u become permanent resident...I always enter the copr date... but to be honest never succeeded linking my application so I might be wrong here.

Patsnits

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
That's not true. I was able to link my first PR card application.
Hi,

I am alittle concerned and I think I did something wrong.i logged into my cic account and then I added my pr application which I never filled in when I submitted my photo and Copr letter.The system generated an application number beginning with Rxxxxxxx.Please advise what do I.im so worried as I ve been waiting for my first pr card since March .

Please help me someone.

akash.lmb

Jul 31, 2019
My COPR date was March 9 and I sent the photo on 10th to Kitchener office. Shows delivered on 16th. Its been 2 months now. I haven’t heard anything. I am in doubt if they have received it or not because other people who sent photo after me have received their cards. Should I resend my photo or what? I have tried to send the webform as well, no response!
I’m exactly in the same situation. My photo and copr was delivered on March 15th and since then nothing. I mailed them another photo and copr along with a letter explaining that this is the second time I’m sending the documents just in case it wasn’t delivered the first time. It’s been around 2 weeks now and still no updates.

Ninadhillon

Oct 12, 2016
I’m exactly in the same situation. My photo and copr was delivered on March 15th and since then nothing. I mailed them another photo and copr along with a letter explaining that this is the second time I’m sending the documents just in case it wasn’t delivered the first time. It’s been around 2 weeks now and still no updates.
Oh okay. Keep me updated. I will also try to resend the photo.

Patsnits

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
I know but its just usless to convience them that what they are saying is a lie..have u tried calling? What the system say when starts reading ur application status?
That's not true. I was able to link my first PR card application.
Hi Vinami,

Please advise how did u link your 1st pr application?As IRCC requested me to submit my Copr and photos to Etobicoke office.I did a silly mistake by logging in to my cic account and I clicked onto online application and after that filled in my details and the system managed to link me .I think I did something incorrectly.

Visha2711

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
Hello everyone,

So confused....
Check your ECAS and the date when you landed in Canada at ECAS will be the date you need to enter. Mine was a day before COPR.