+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

earlgreygrey

May 1, 2021
Hey,

Mine was approved and mailed on 24th march but never got it. My form was delivered today morning, lets see how many days does it take. Did you try to call and ask about your application?

Yes I called twice and they said they have received the photo and sent it to production. But I have no idea why my production took so long (cry)
They said all I can do is just wait...bc it still under official processing time (120 days)

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hi everyone, I have a question, please. I've just received the email about the new PR confirmation portal. I'm about to move to a new address this weekend (in the same province), can I fill in this new address instead of the current one on my file, because they will send my card to this address? Do I need to update it first through the Webform first? Can we update the address later in the portal? Thank you.

KPSR

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
Hii

Is the Given name & family name shown in the PR confirmation Portal both r same ?
Given name(s) and family name(s): Singh Singh

Is the name shows like this In-Canada declaration ?
I, Singh Singh, declare that I am currently in Canada. I have answered truthfully to all questions. This includes providing all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Mahesh1982

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
I received my COPR and Application status is approved. I sent photos and COPR letter to Vancouver office. Is there any way to track the status of PR card. Photos were delivered to Vancouver office on 11- May. How are you guys tracking it and getting GU in portal??

Mahesh1982

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hi,

We kind of having a similar timeline
I got my COPR on Feb 23 and sent photos to the Vancouver office on Feb 28th
My first GU is on March 19th
however I have no second GU, and my status still shows "submitted" until now

Already almost 2 and a half months...
feel stressed bc I saw a lot of ppl who sent to Vancouver office are processing pretty fast :(
Hi, How are you guys tracking PR card. All i did was sent the COPR and Photos to Vancouver Office. Is there any application i need to fill out or am i missing something here???

Reactions: luckyrefugee

earlgreygrey

May 1, 2021
Hi, How are you guys tracking PR card. All i did was sent the COPR and Photos to Vancouver Office. Is there any application i need to fill out or am i missing something here???

On your IRCC page, there has a link shows:
Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online.
you can link your PR card application to see the update timeline

localhost8100

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Hey guys. Landed from US border on April 28.
PR Card approved and mailed: May 11
Waiting for the card.

I am surprised that my PR card was approved and mailed before I even completed my quarantine lol.

Edit: I entered through Niagra falls land border. As I see in previous posts, Niagra falls is very fast in processing Card. I am guess my application was also in Niagra falls.

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Tanker

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hey guys. Landed from US border on April 28.
PR Card approved and mailed: May 11
Waiting for the card.

I am surprised that my PR card was approved and mailed before I even completed my quarantine lol.

Edit: I entered through Niagra falls land border. As I see in previous posts, Niagra falls is very fast in processing Card. I am guess my application was also in Niagra falls.
Did you do flag poling?