+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

souslaplage

Star Member
May 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Anyone who sent PR photos to Hornby St. office in Vancouver? What about your timeline?
Mine was received on Nov.17 and I linked my application on Nov.18. I know it's too early to get any progress but I just want to know about others.
I sent mine to the same visa office as yours. Mine was received on Nov. 23. From what I have seen, it is taking a month.
I could not link my application though. How you did that? I'm trying but not success =(

irfankazi2786

Nov 27, 2020
Anyone sent PR card photos to Etobicoke office during the first week of Nov seen any updates or received their card? My photos got delivered to the Etobicoke office on Nov 6
I Sent my photos to ebobicoke and was delivered by canada post in first week of november confirmed by canada post but no updates on application yet. It just says submitted.

Reactions: Guri21

irfankazi2786

Nov 27, 2020
I sent mine to the same visa office as yours. Mine was received on Nov. 23. From what I have seen, it is taking a month.
I could not link my application though. How you did that? I'm trying but not success =(
Even i could not link my application, I was entering wrong Place of birth on my passport I have CITY, STATE .Then i cross checked i had ordered GCMS notes before so in their records It was CITY , STATE and I tried and it linked instantly. So i would suggest To check GCMS notes if you have and try those records.

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Anyone who sent PR photos to Hornby St. office in Vancouver? What about your timeline?
Mine was received on Nov.17 and I linked my application on Nov.18. I know it's too early to get any progress but I just want to know about others.
I'm on the same boat with you. The Hornby office received photos on Nov 9th. I've linked my application to CIC account but no updates. Not sure how fast do they process, I feel like most applications from this thread are not processed in Vancouver

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Make sure every information you fill up is exactly same as your application.

munavar21

Jun 20, 2016
I have had (4) ghost updates but nothing has happened so far. I called this morning and the agent told me that she can confirm that they have received it but they have not opened my envelope. she wasn't even sure about receiving it and probably just said it because I mentioned Canada post tracker is showing as delivered.

She mentioned that she has no idea about the online photo submission and I should probably just wait. I believe the chances of something happening is very small.
Four ghost updates and nothing, that's strange. Which office brother?