+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

munavar21

Jun 20, 2016
HI Munavar Any progress on your PR I clearly agree with you and have the same problem I sent photos twice to registered post on Canada Post and still getting the same from IRCC that they have not received the photos yet
After many follow ups over the phone I saw a ghost update this morning. My suggestion is to follow up regularly.

lsingh56

Apr 21, 2020
Anyone here sent their pr card application to winnipeg office?
Waiting since June. Send them couple of web form and email directly to Winnipeg office just basic template replies. There is two person who got copr in june got the pr card other than that nothing. I gave up hope of getting my pr card this year since manitoba is in lockdown

Reactions: Reilui

lsingh56

Apr 21, 2020
Mailed my photos in June to Winnipeg and no updates yet. Just a little bit frustrating, since new CoPRs are getting it in 1 month.
I can feel you. This is so frustrating and annoying. Why they send photos to this offices when they know it is closed. Winnipeg office is a total bullshit. Sorry for my word but that is true. Waiting also from june

Reactions: madhuece446

Guri21

Mar 31, 2017
Anyone sent PR card photos to Etobicoke office during the first week of Nov seen any updates or received their card? My photos got delivered to the Etobicoke office on Nov 6

madhuece446

Nov 26, 2020
Hi, I have mailed my photos on June 29th and photos were received on July 03 2020 at Winnipeg Office. From then no updates. Got a ghost update on Nov 02nd but no status update. Called to IRCC yesterday and they said its still in progress, no notes were found from the office.

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Anyone sent PR card photos to Etobicoke office during the first week of Nov seen any updates or received their card? My photos got delivered to the Etobicoke office on Nov 6
I sent on nov 3,got a GU on 16th nov. After that no update..Etobicoke.

Reactions: Guri21

raamin

May 14, 2020
I have had (4) ghost updates but nothing has happened so far. I called this morning and the agent told me that she can confirm that they have recieved it but they have not opened my envelope. she wasn't even sure about recieving it and probably just said it because I mentioned canada post tracker is showing as delivered.

She mentioned that she has no idea about the online photo submission and I should probably just wait. I believe the chances of something happening is very small.

Last edited:

souslaplage

Star Member
May 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Anyone who sent PR photos to Hornby St. office in Vancouver? What about your timeline?
Mine was received on Nov.17 and I linked my application on Nov.18. I know it's too early to get any progress but I just want to know about others.
I sent mine to the same visa office as yours. Mine was received on Nov. 23. From what I have seen, it is taking a month.
I could not link my application though. How you did that? I'm trying but not success =(

irfankazi2786

Nov 27, 2020
I Sent my photos to ebobicoke and was delivered by canada post in first week of november confirmed by canada post but no updates on application yet. It just says submitted.

Reactions: Guri21

irfankazi2786

Nov 27, 2020
I sent mine to the same visa office as yours. Mine was received on Nov. 23. From what I have seen, it is taking a month.
I could not link my application though. How you did that? I'm trying but not success =(
Even i could not link my application, I was entering wrong Place of birth on my passport I have CITY, STATE .Then i cross checked i had ordered GCMS notes before so in their records It was CITY , STATE and I tried and it linked instantly. So i would suggest To check GCMS notes if you have and try those records.

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Anyone who sent PR photos to Hornby St. office in Vancouver? What about your timeline?
Mine was received on Nov.17 and I linked my application on Nov.18. I know it's too early to get any progress but I just want to know about others.
I'm on the same boat with you. The Hornby office received photos on Nov 9th. I've linked my application to CIC account but no updates. Not sure how fast do they process, I feel like most applications from this thread are not processed in Vancouver

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Make sure every information you fill up is exactly same as your application.