+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
What does the correspondence says?
It's saying something like

This confirms that your application has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
When should I contact IRCC?
You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes can include:
You may use your unique client identifier (UCI) or the application number located on this
correspondence to check the status of your application on the IRCC website. Please visit the
• an appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• the decision to withdraw your application
• a change of contact information: telephone number, mailing address, email
• you found your PR card that was lost
How long will it take to process my application?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp.

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
It's saying something like

This confirms that your application has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
When should I contact IRCC?
You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes can include:
You may use your unique client identifier (UCI) or the application number located on this
correspondence to check the status of your application on the IRCC website. Please visit the
• an appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• the decision to withdraw your application
• a change of contact information: telephone number, mailing address, email
• you found your PR card that was lost
How long will it take to process my application?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp.
Looks good news to me. At least you know they got it. For me there is no update at all. Hope to see soon.

Reactions: ryeCatcher

GwenFayeth

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
PR approved: August 14
Mailed photo and CoPR letter to Edmonton office: September 6
No update on PR card yet.

On my application profile, over the past week I saw the "Latest Update" field to swing back and forth between "Final decision application approved" and "Background check completed" for no reason. Does this mean that they are processing my PR card application?

Bikram_biks

Apr 22, 2020
Anyone who sent PR photos to Hornby St. office in Vancouver? What about your timeline?
Mine was received on Nov.17 and I linked my application on Nov.18. I know it's too early to get any progress but I just want to know about others.
Mine was received on nov 19th and since then no updates. Waiting!

JTPr

May 15, 2020
For anyone interested:

COPR: Oct 23rd
Sent photos: Oct 30th
PR card application approved: Nov 23rd
Cards arrived: Nov 26th
Etobicoke
My photo was delivered on October 7.. And I called CIC last week. They said because of technical error (printer..), they have resent printing out my card request..." I dont really understand this technical issues though cic agent said this happens quite offten...

munavar21

Jun 20, 2016
Hello. Did you send photos to Ottawa office? Also, how do you link your PR card application to your account? Please let me know. Thanks.
My Office is Nova scotia.
I landed on September 25 after two I came to know my photos were rejected.
I submitted my photos on October 16.

I googled and just followed the link. BTW, I had problems too in the first later after so many combinations I finally got it.
https://immiknowhow.com/2017/12/24/linking-pr-card-application-online/