+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Happy Harper

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
I had issues in linking my profile, so called the call center and found my city of birth value was mismatching and now am able to successfully link my application.
When I asked for the status I was said that the application is in Sydney office and they don't have a timeline as of now(general reply).
Which number did you call? I've been trying to link my application too, and I haven't had any success yet.

Kashif_PK

Nov 15, 2018
Hello All,

I landed in Montreal on October 7th. Today I linked my PR Card application to my account and it says decision made on November 9th and you should receive your card in six weeks. In your experience, does it really take six weeks for the cards to reach the given address?
Thank you.

Vivekverma202

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Same for me!!!! My photos also delivered on June 08 to Edmonton, Sent 5 web forms and called IRCC more than 8 times and always recieved the same response!!!!

I think they have not opened our document yet!!!
I think they’re too lazy to work with an excuse of COVID or delaying it intentionally to avoid unnecessarily travel.

saic1994

Nov 2, 2020
Hello All,

I landed in Montreal on October 7th. Today I linked my PR Card application to my account and it says decision made on November 9th and you should receive your card in six weeks. In your experience, does it really take six weeks for the cards to reach the given address?
Thank you.
Hello,

Can you confirm that you received your PR Card form Montreal Office? It won't usually take six weeks though should be there in your email early next week.

LilyBee

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
I am waiting for my pr card from montreal office about 4 months and this is very annoying. I have a question for you guys. I am planning to go to my home country in february 1st. If i dont get my pr card till that time what can i do to go and come back to canada? Is there anything i can do about this? Currently i dont have a valid visa since im waiting for my pr card. I thought i can use the copr to go and come back but one of my friend told me i need pr card they wont accept copr for this. Is this correct? Thank you
You can apply for PRTD. Or if you have a USA visa, travel to USA and enter canada by land with COPR

bodrumb

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
You can apply for PRTD. Or if you have a USA visa, travel to USA and enter canada by land with COPR
Thank you very much for your reply. I dont have USA visa. I heard about PRTD but i think i can only apply for it outside of Canada. Is it true?

Deb214

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Hi guys.. for those that received their cards, how long did it take to receive in the mail? Mine was sent on Monday and I am yet to receive it.