+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Romain87

May 9, 2020
Hello, I am gonna share my experience. CEC Inland (Etobicoke). My PR car has been approved and sent on October 13th. I live in Toronto And my address is they have the right address. Until now I didn’t received yet my card . Immigration has confirmed that my card has been sent and I need to wait until November 24th before to do something. It seems that my card has been lost, it’s nightmare . Probably I am going to apply a second time for the card. Someone meet the same problem ?

Vivekverma202

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
It took a week for me to receive mine (also mine was coming from Sydney, NB, not the Hamilton office where I sent pics), so it’ll take a little longer. Also Canada Post keep all mail in warehouse for a day or two as a precaution for covid, so it doesn’t get dispatched the very next moment or day after it was dropped off for delivery
Can you share your timeline?
I sent my photos to Edmonton office but currently processing in sydney. It's been more than 5 months i've not got any response.

V3n0m

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
I called IRCC today and ask what happens if my photos are not processed for 6 months do I need to resend it. Obviously he had no answer for this, but he said yes normally you have to resend it this is standard process. My photos expire next month and IRCC officer said I might get request to resent the pictures next month or January.

Vivekverma202

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
I called IRCC today and ask what happens if my photos are not processed for 6 months do I need to resend it. Obviously he had no answer for this, but he said yes normally you have to resend it this is standard process. My photos expire next month and IRCC officer said I might get request to resent the pictures next month or January.
This is so frustrating..

elagoli

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Is there anybody who sent photo to Vancouver?
Just want to know if you received all family members card at the same time.
I received mine but my husband profile hasn’t even been updated until now.
We sent our photos together in one envelope.

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
Is there anybody who sent photo to Vancouver?
Just want to know if you received all family members card at the same time.
I received mine but my husband profile hasn’t even been updated until now.
We sent our photos together in one envelope.
It is normal where each family member gets the card at different times. Each member gets processed separately. Even if you mailed all docs in a single envelope it doesnt mean you guys get the cards at the same time.

xoxoaxe

Oct 3, 2020
Can you share your timeline?
I sent my photos to Edmonton office but currently processing in sydney. It's been more than 5 months i've not got any response.
Copr July 23rd
Photos delivered July 30th
First GU around October 12th
Second GU/Application approved (October 23rd) and mailed - October 26th
Mail received November 2nd and November 3rd (for my common law partner)
Hamilton office

guitarman

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
It is normal where each family member gets the card at different times. Each member gets processed separately. Even if you mailed all docs in a single envelope it doesnt mean you guys get the cards at the same time.
My partner received their card in early October. I'm still waiting for my application to be approved.
I'm the sponsor.

afaisalnwo

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
My partner received their card in early October. I'm still waiting for my application to be approved.
I'm the sponsor.
I do not know how IRCC process the cards. :rolleyes:
My card application got approved yesterday but no update on my spouse's Card application.

We both got a GU on 11th Nov.

guitarman

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
I do not know how IRCC process the cards. :rolleyes:
My card application got approved yesterday but no update on my spouse's Card application.

We both got a GU on 11th Nov.
Do you have dependents? I'm wondering if it's because when we first moved to Canada, our child was sponsored by my partner under their Study Visa and for PR our child was sponsored by me.