+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Sidhu11

Nov 9, 2020
Hey, is anyone who sent for the PR card to the Etobicoke office in July still waiting for their first card? I've seen comments of those who sent for theirs in October to the same office (Etobicoke) having already received theirs. Does anyone know why this is happening/ is anyone still waiting from July with no updates? Thanks!
Yes i sent mine on june 6th. Nothing so far. No updates

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

This will help

Linking PR Card application;
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.
Thank ya

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Sure.

You can add the application using your details and additional details. such as.

Place of Birth: Use your Passport details. (I tried multiple times. on Passport my Place of Birth is "Kolkata, West Bengal" but the application was linked when I used "Kolkata,West Bengal" (Without space after the comma).

Date when you become a Permanent Resident: Date on The COPR Letter.
Thank ya :)

SUE1990

Apr 7, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

This will help

Linking PR Card application;
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.
I did a mistake. While linking, the process was unable to get my application. Could be because of place of birth or something else. But I have forcefully linked it. Will it create any problem ?

Vivekverma202

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Anyone could reach to the cloest IRCC office to ask the status of the PR cards? Why there is so much randomness among the card productions, instead of first come first serve?
Hello
can you please share your timeline?
I need th PRcard urgently for travel..submitted my documents on june 10 at edmonton office and still haven't got any response yet. please guide me
Thanks