+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

rtidal6

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Anyone who sent their pr card photos at the vancouver immigration office in hornby street? Whats your current timeline? Also how can you know if the photo sent was received by the office? TIA. :)

readysetgo

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019
Hi guys, I got COPR couple days ago and successfully linked my PR card application to my online profile after sending a COPR copy and my photo to Etobicoke IRCC today. It took me two tries to fill the correct Place of Birth information. The first one I just put in my hometown then I got no found application response. Searching online and realized that I have to use the exact Place of Birth showing on my passport (which is my hometown province instead, case is matter too). Will follow your updates and will post here when I get anything new.
Hi there,

Thank you for this information. I was unable to link my account until I saw your post and now was able to link my application to my account successfully. A few questions I had:
1) Is there a new application number for the Permanent Residency Card starting with an R?
2) For the "Date you became a PR", I entered the date on my CoPR. Hopefully that's accurate?
3) Did you get any updates since you sent the photos out?

mahi01237

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Not yet My timeline is
May 28 2020
June 4 photos delivered to Edmonton
No update yet
Wht is your timeline
Same here , photos delivered to Edmonton on June 2nd . Since then no updates , no use of raising of raising web forms and calling IRCC . God knows whats going with Edmonton office :O :(

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
Med's Done....
08-10-2019
Passport Req..
06-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2020
LANDED..........
19-09-2020
Posted the photos today by Canada Post Registered.