+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

SUE1990

Apr 7, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Me neither :( Not sure if resending the photo would help or hurt the processing!
You cant resend the photo just like that. For that you need to have an official email from Montreal office and they will send if your pic is older than 6 months.

SophiaLuo

Nov 27, 2019
My card was mailed on Oct 27th, but I still haven't received the mail. Is there anyone having the same situation with me? Or does anyone know usually how long it takes to receive the pr card mail?

I provided an address change before, by IRCC web form, since I moved from Montreal to Toronto . I am not sure whether that works for my PR card mailing.

THX A LOT!

readysetgo

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019
Hey guys,

Anyone here who's sent their photos to the Edmonton office? How long did it take for the PR card to come in the mail?

Ha88

Aug 11, 2020
Saw some posts in a few French forums regarding MTL office:

Some folks got their card mailed to them about 1-3 weeks after having sent their photo (especially those who sent their photo late September/beginning of October) without any update from CIC. However, others who sent their photo late September (myself included) are still waiting for their card. No info on those who got their COPR before September 2020 though.

Reactions: mlei9569

SUE1990

Apr 7, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC

Some folks got their card mailed to them about 1-3 weeks after having sent their photo (especially those who sent their photo late September/beginning of October) without any update from CIC. However, others who sent their photo late September (myself included) are still waiting for their card. No info on those who got their COPR before September 2020 though.
I sent my pic on July, still no update.

saic1994

Nov 2, 2020

My photos were received on Oct 23rd and no update for now.

Reactions: mlei9569